Four

While reading this listen to your favorite frank ocean song, if you ain't got one play seigfried.

Onika Tanya.

"Onika." Beyoncé came into my room with grey sweatpants, she is literally killing me.

"Hm?"

"You good? You been in here all day watching..."

"Youn know nun about this?" I pointed to the tv, I discovered this when I ran away, there was a lot of stuff we were restricted from as mafia kids.

"Nope."

"It's Cory kenshin, now leave."

Instead of leaving her bitch ass got into the bed with me, she basically pushed me over. "Okay, let's watch something else."

It took me a minute to respond, I was looking at her wondering if she lost her got damn mind.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Bitch."

"Hoe."

"Suck my dick."

"No. You can suck mine though." She smirked and I groaned loudly scooting away from her.

"Why are you in here?"

"We're going to the warehouse, I just wanted you to be okay first, you hungry?"

"No." My stomach was growling but I didn't feel like eating, I'm that lazy.

"Come on mama." Beyoncé grabbed my ankle pulling me to the edge of the bed, I still laid there so she threw me over her shoulder.

"I'm not hungryyy." I whined, if I ain't gotta do shit, I'm not gone do shit, Beyoncé is my source of income right now.

"I can hear your stomach growling, it's saying Beyoncé feed me." She spoke in a small voice.

"Weird ass."

"Fuck you." This bitch started running down the stairs and I damn near lost my life. "Today my maid, butler, chef, yard people, and security are here since you seem comfortable now." Beyoncé put me down.

"Oh, okay." I nodded, I'm used to that since I grew up around it, they minded their business, especially whenever I was going through shit.