Twelve

YALL MISSED ME?? Ik y'all did 😘 I missed y'all too

Beyoncé Giselle

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

"What number is this baby girl?" I held up a flash card.

"Ten." Sincere mumbled before looking out the window.

"You're so smart." I praised her.

Me and sincere have one thing in common right now, we miss Onika. I've been on everyone's ass about finding out where she is, we had a few leads but every time we were close to finding her it was too late, they move her to different locations and it's frustrating as hell.

When I found out Onika got taken I had a small outburst.

"Beyoncé, stay calm when I tell you this." Megan slowly spoke.

"Just tell me." I sat down kicking my feet up, everyone was looking at me and being weird as hell. "I don't have all day, I wanna go see-"

"They got her." Megan spoke, everyone's eyes widened but I was confused as hell.

"Got who?"

"You know..."

"I don't know a damn thing." I put my feet down looking at Megan.

"Never min-"

"They took Onika under Megan's watch!" Lauren blurted before covering her mouth. "Sorry you looked serious."

"You're joking." I laughed standing up, everyone suddenly got tense.

"No..."

"Megan look at me and tell me that shit again."

"They took Onika-"

"Who is they?"

"Brent..." She tightly shut her eyes.

"Not only did you let her get taken away...you let her get taken away by Christopher." I scoffed shaking my head.

"I'm sorry-" I cut her off by throwing a coffee mug at her, it missed her by an inch hitting the wall and shattering. "What the fuck?!"

"Fuck your sorry's! You ain't even think to track her down from there?! You fucking dumbass!" I picked up the chair I was sitting in throwing it across the room praying it hit somebody.

I knocked papers off the table, threw phones, flipped over shit, I was mad as hell, Megan got the worst of it.

"Honey calm down!" Nipsey shielded himself.