Six

Blah blah blah, listen to your favorite Beyoncé song, if you ain't got one listen to haunted.

Onika Tanya

I turned the bathtub off before going back to Beyoncés room and seeing her sitting up on the bed glaring at me

"I said I was sorry." I mumbled, am I really sorry? No. She tried using me for sex as soon as I started catching some typa feelings for her bitch ass.

"You cut me..."

"You told me to." I shrugged before helping her to the bathroom and she started to strip from her clothes. "Oh my- can you wait until I leave?!" I yelled.

"Get in with me."

"No, why would I do that?"

"You don't have to take your clothes off." She sounds so stupid.

"No."

"Please, you cut me."

"And you tried using me for sex." After she's good I'm gone, already packed my bags.

"Onika." She pouted.

"Beyoncé." I crossed my arms.

Before I knew it she grabbed me basically throwing me into the tub with her.

"Beyoncé what the fuck?!" I yelled standing up, everything was soaked.

"Chill out." She laughed. "Strip from your clothes since this is your last day with me.

I eventually gave in and it was a mistake, she kept complimenting my body and trying to touch me so I had to go in the farthest corner.

"Why you so far mama?" She chuckled, I crossed my arms glaring at her, ain't shit funny right now.

"Can you hurry up and take a bath so I can leave?"

"You cut my on my arm so I can barley move it, come help me." She waved me over.

"No-"

"Please, my love." She sounded stupid saying my love but I was stupider and gave in, I grabbed her rag and put some dove sensitive soap on it since she had a cut, I'm naturally a caretaker for some reason.

I kept my distance while washing her and I stopped at her waist. "You got that."

Instead of responding like MOST PEOPLE do, she pulled me onto her lap and held my hips down.

"Beyoncé..."

"Stay still and you won't feel him."

"Him?"

"Yeah, himothy jr, you wanna meet him?"

"The corny shit that comes out of your mouth..."

"Forgive me mama."