Two

While reading this listen to your favorite Daniel Caesar song, if you ain't got one listen to Japanese denim.

Beyoncé Giselle.

As the gates opened Onika looked around with slight interest, I could tell she was trying to mask it but whatever

Before we left I told her we were in Italy and she was ready to fight me, only because her parents live here also but I promised her protection which took her a LONG time to agree to.

"Tomorrow we have somewhere to attend." I told Onika.

"...okay."

We got out the car walking up to the house, I unlocked the door allowing Onika to walk in first, the first thing she did was look up at the chandelier but then quickly looked straight ahead.

"Show me to my room- where's my car?" Onika turned around looking at me.

"I'll get you another-"

"No I need mine, all of my stuff is in there, personal stuff."

"Alright I'll get it tomorrow, black hellcat right?"

"How- yes." Onika nodded.

I showed her to her room before going to mine stripping from my clothes to take a shower.

When I finished taking a shower I walked out my room only for Onika to barge in, I decided on not turning around but she was screaming like I flashed her, all she sees is my ass.

I was quickly to put on my bra and shorts then turned around.

"What Onika?"

"I- uh..." She folded her lips back trying to take subtle looks at my private.

"Onika!" I raised my voice and she looked at me before clearing her throat.

"I need to go home and get my...weapons."

"Weapons?" I laughed.

"My collection of knifes and stuff." She looked like she was embarrassed talking about them.

"You have a collection of knifes?"

"Just let me have my shit!" Onika snapped.

"Who you yellin' at?"

"You. Who you think you is? My momma?" Onika laughed.

I just hummed and nodded. "You can leave now."

"I'll excuse myself." Onika rolled her eyes before turning on her heels and stomping out the room slamming the door.

I chuckled shaking my head before I left my room going downstairs, I was hungry as hell.

"Honeyyy!" Someone banged at my front door, the fuck?