Fifteen

Texas hold 'em or 16 carriages?

Onika Tanya

I kept my eyes closed hearing Beyoncé and her father argue. I was trying my best to stay calm, but hearing this made me wanna beat someone's ass.

This whole time she's been lying.

I stayed still and quieted my breathing waiting for them to leave the room. When they did I got up taking all of the iv's out of my arm and the rest of the stuff off of my body, then turned the monitor off so it wouldn't start beeping loudly.

I went into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I looked ugly as fuck. I could cry right now.

I went outside of the hospital room making sure I wasn't seen. I went to the lost and found grabbing a hoodie and putting it on to cover most of myself up.

I looked around the corner seeing Sincere resting her head on Lauren's chest. Poor baby.

I looked down at my feet seeing these oversized hospital socks and kissed my teeth. I guess I'll be rocking these for a minute.

I took the back way out of the hospital trying to stay focused instead of cry.

I looked around and went to the closest car tugging at the car door. I was lucky because it was open.

I got in ripping the dashboard below the car off and hot wired it. I stepped on the gas pulling off. My mind was racing and my feelings were everywhere.

Everyone sees me as a weak ass lil girl. I'm gonna show them that I don't need anyone to save me anymore.

I'm not going anywhere willingly without a fight.

The amount of times Beyoncé has lied to my face is ridiculous. I'm way too trusting and have let my guard down too many times. She's the one who got someone to shoot my sister, her original task was to turn me into my parents and she has not told me a word about it.

I made it to Beyoncé's house getting out of the car. I heard Robyn talking about some type of bomb in front of the house so I went towards the back climbing over the brick wall.

"Shit." I cursed falling onto the grass. I pushed myself back up and going towards the sliding glass door. Of course it was locked.

I grabbed a big ass rock and threw it at the window with all of my force. When the window smashed Beyoncés alarm started to loudly go off. I had five minutes tops.

I ran inside cutting my feet on the glass in the process. I thugged it out and went into my room grabbing a bag big enough for what I needed.

I stuffed everything important into the bag then grabbed my keys. I looked at my precious swords in the closet only able to grab one and a gun. I blew an air kiss at the rest feeling myself tear up, I'm leaving behind my babies.

I stripped from the clothes I had on and put on an oversized hood with leggings before leaving out the room going out the back to climb over the brick wall again.

I ran to my car jumping in taking in the smell of it. I reversed out of Beyoncé's house and stepped on the gas to get as far as I possibly could.