Three

While reading this listen to your favorite Mariah the scientist song, if you ain't got one listen to revenge.

Onika Tanya

"Aye Onika get read- what the fuck

"Aye Onika get read- what the fuck." Beyoncé moved closer and I quickly grabbed one putting it up to her.

"Ain't shit sweet nigga, keep yo distance."

"Kill me, watch what happens to yo short stubborn ass."

"Bitch fuck you, get out."

"Get ready." Beyoncé told me before laughing and leaving.

I put all of my weapons away kissing each one, I think I have a fetish or something over these knifes, especially my favorite customized pink one, it's too pretty to even take out the frame, I do it every few months though.

I got into bed and started scrolling on tiktok completely forgetting about what Beyoncé said until she burst back in fully dressed, she looked fine as fuck.

"Is it tucked?" I squinted.

"Huh- Onika get ready." Beyoncé spoke, she seemed real frustrated.

"You know what you need? Some dick in the booty therapy, I ain't never had it but I can definitely see that tension in-"

"Please don't make me fuck you up." She sighed and I laughed.

"Girl boo, bye." I got up going to the bathroom turning the shower on.

I spent like an hour in the shower just singing to my wonderful ass music, then another hour doing my hair and makeup, about thirty minutes of me procrastinating over putting my clothes on then changed because I didn't like the shoes, then I had some thug tears slide down my face because I kept having to change my clothes.

"Oh my goshh!" I whined stomping feeling more tears about to flow.

"Onika I'm about to- why are you crying?"

"Go get me a tissue and fold it up a few times please." I can't ruin my makeup.

Beyoncé did that and handed it to me, I put it in the corner of my eye stopping the tears.