Sixteen

Fav song on Cowboy Carter? Mines is daughter 😩

Beyoncé Giselle

Robyn walked up onto the small stage, fixing her dress and cleared her throat before waving at the crowd

She began to sing after grabbing the mic off the stand and Megan scoffed laughing. "What can't this bitch do?"

"Not be a dumbass." I mumbled, taking a swig of my drink. I rubbed my temples and looked around for my guards. Every time I found one of them they nodded at me and I took in a deep breath. "You ready?" I asked Megan and she hummed. "Look, I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to hear your apology. Apologize to Onika." She looked away from me. "Mm, I've never heard this song before."

"I think she wrote it herself."

"I'm actually praying on her downfall. Miss perfect whore." Megan stood up and Taurus replaced her spot. Megan walked off and he watched her.

"Nigga, she don't want you."

"The President is sitting pretty." Taurus nodded his head over to his table, ignoring what I said. I just agreed.

Robyn's eyes connected with mine and she began to walk across the stage before suddenly stopping and looking around frantically. She fell out onto the ground and the guards ran to her.

Way too dramatic.

The crowd gasped keeping their attention on her and a bullet flew through the air hitting the president straight in the head. He dropped to the ground and they all began to panic. The guards I had ran to Robyn almost immediately.

Me and Taurus stood up, leaving quickly, making sure our heads were down.

We met up with Megan in the van who looked happier than ever.

"Headshottt! I knew playin' COD was gone pay off." She laughed. "So why'd we do that?" Megan asked.

"We're getting paid for it." I told her and she nodded.

"Killing the president ain't that hard."

"Ima have like a trillion dollars in my bank account by tonight, right?" Taurus joked. "Where's Robyn? We just gone leave her there?" He put his seatbelt on.

"She'll be fine, I left a few guards there with her so they can think she's a big time celebrity." I told him.

"Ming texted me to tell you that Onika said she wants Sincere." Megan informed me while typing on her phone.