Seeing the Longbottoms and meetimg familiars

(7 years later)

(Unknown POV)
July 30, 1988

We see three boys sit together outside while a group of three adults are sitting on the porch of a big house they appear to be talking while watching the boys playing. The older of the three adults when we hear her say

Augusta Longbottom: I had heard from Frank and Alice that you said that Neville and Harry are both reincarnations of two of the Hogwarts founders and that if I wanted to know which ones they are that I was to ask you about it. Its almost like they knew what was going to happen to them at the hands of those Death Eaters. So with that said I would like to know which of the founders the boys are so I can get ready for any changes that will come with regaining those memory's.

Caleb: Well Augusta your grandson Neville is the reincarnation Godric Griffindor and Harry is the reincarnation of Salazar Slytherin the other two founders are members of the Lovegood and a muggle family the Grangers. Would you like to know who they are?

Augusta Longbottom: I would like to know, that way I can know who to expect should they come by Longbottom manor with Neville and Harry.

Cynthia: Well, one of them is Xenaphillius and Pandora Lovegoods daughter Luna who is the reincarnation of Helga Hufflepuff and the other is the Grangers daughter Hermione who is the reincarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw.

Augusta Longbottom: Do you know when they will regain their past memories?

Caleb: All we know is the year that they regain them but not the day they will.

Cynthia: For example Neville, Harry and Hermione will get their memories back in their first year at hogwarts. Where as Luna will get her memories in her first year but Neville, Harry, and Hermione's second year.

Augusta Longbottom: Thank you for telling me this, and I'm looking forward to meeting young miss. Granger after their first year.

After that being said the three of them look out to see the boys sitting under a big oak tree in the front yard.

We see Harry just finishing playing his guitar and singing the newest song he's been working on then Neville asked Harry

Neville: So, Harry when did you get that guitar you have there?

(Harry's guitar)

Harry: Oh I got it last year for my birthday

Neville: What can you play on it?

Harry: I mostly play the songs I've written in my song book here.

I say pointing to the open song book in front of me. Then I hear a boom sound come from inside and put down my guitar then rush inside to see what happened and to grab Henry's guitar

(Henry's guitar)