28

—HER DREAM—

"Hello, princess," I heard a voice say.

"Who's there? What do you want?" I ask, looking around the dark room.

"Darling, you know what I want," I heard, and the person stepped out of the shadows.

The person is... "Mattheo?" I ask. I look under me to see that he is still there. "Who are you?" I ask the person.

"You know who I am, princess," the person says. I try to scream and wake up mattheo, but it was no use.

I hear someone in the distance say, "Daisy, wake up." I around to see that it was mattheo.

"Daisy, love, wake up," mattheo says, shaking me awake.

When I open my eyes, I see that I am on the opposite side of the bed I fell asleep on, and I can feel that my hair is a mess. "What happened?" I whispered.

"You started yelling, and it woke me up. You were also thrashing around when I woke up. Are you ok?" He asks.

"Ya i-i'm fine," I say, laying back down.

"Dais, I know that's not true," he says, laying down next to me. "How long have you been having the nightmares?" He asks

"That was the first one," I lie.

He looks at me like he knows I'm lying but lets it go. "We slept for a while, do you think we should start setting up the party?" He asks.

"Sure," I say, looking at the clock. "Doesn't it start at 7:30?" I ask. It was 6:45.

"Yes, why?" He asks, then looks at the clock. "Oh."

"Come on, let's go get set up," I say, and we go to collect Blaise and Enzo. When we finish setting up for the party, I say, "I'm going to go change, you coming?" I ask mattheo.

He rolls his eyes then follows me to my dorm. "You know, you should just move all your stuff into my dorm," he says while I look through my wardrobe for a dress.

"Maybe. What about this one?" I ask, turning around and putting it up to me.

"You know that by the end of the day, it doesn't really matter right?" He asked, smirking.

"Ew no. You can't even go 24 hours you horny ass," I laugh. "Also, that didn't answer my question."

"Mm, do you have a green one?" He asked.

"I don't want to wear green," I groan. "What about this one?" I ask, holding up a light blue dress up to my body. (I was thinning light blue and shiny/glittery and it goes to abt her knees but yall think whatever)

"That one is pretty cute," he says.

"So this one?" I ask, and he nods.

I walk to the bathroom to change, but he grabs my wrist. "Why don't you just change out here? It's not like I haven't seen all of you before," He said, and I laughed.

"What if someone knocks? How would you hide me then?" I ask.

"You could just stand by the door?" He suggested.

"Valid. Alright, fine," I say, then start to strip. When I was naked, Mattheos eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Why don't you just stay in nothing? We don't even have to go to that party," He said.

"We already told them we would go, plus I'm not just going to work hard on something and just not go," I said, and grabbed my bra and underwear. After I had just changed my underwear and bra, someone knocked on the door. "See what I meant?" I whisper yelled.