3 : Chapter 4

Nasa was preparing the ship for us to board. I helped them a little bit, but as a human. My hands are too big as a cybertronian. And I got a few surprised looks from the people. Yeah, not everyone knows that I'm a human. Nor did they know my real name. Pretty much only Optimus calls me Hana.

The ship was finally done. Optimus, Ratchet, and I got on. There were three seats on the ship. Optimus took the front, and biggest one. Ratchet took the one on the left, and I took the one on the right. There was a holographic looking screen in front of each seat. I scanned it, though there were not much importance on my screen.

"Lift off in 5..." Here it goes. "4..."
"3..."
"2..."
"1..."
"Ignition"

The ship starts to shake, and I can feel a bit of heat coming from behind us. The world starts to go own in the window, but it's us going up. The trip to space felt like a long 15 minutes ride, but we finally crossed the Earth's atmosphere. "Manual controls activated" I heard a woman like voice from the ship when Optimus clicks a button. He controls the ship towards the moon, which was about an hour's travel.

We arrived on near the moon and Optimus pulls a lever. "Landing sequence initiated" The woman's voice said again. The ship shook a little as it lands, but we landed safe and sound on the moon. We unbuckled ourselves and walked to the exit of the ship. Ratchet opens the doors and the low gravity quickly kicks in. It feels like when I'm flying, except my feet is touching the ground. This was amazing! I knew one day I would go to space, but I'd never expected to go here as an alien.

A broken ship wreck was seen in front of us. It looked like it had crashed, and there were 5 pillars near it too. It looked like it was made by the same alien tech. "Ratchet, Hana, search the ship. Report if you find anything" Optimus ordered. I nodded and transformed into a dragon. I flew up and it felt a little weird because I didn't need to flap much. But it did made It faster to move.

I flew to the left side of the ship and checked out the pillars. There were ancient cybertronian marked on it. I couldn't read it very well though. I looked around and it seems like more stuff crashed here than in the other places. Atleast that's what it looks like from air.

I landed and walked around looking at the crash. There were a lot of interesting objects, but they weren't impotant. But something like a door was clearly seen. I sniffed the place and smelled some energon. In a frozen state. There must be cybertronian here, and if there was, they are currently in stasis, and has been inside for a while because I could barely smell the energon now.

It was something I must report. "Optimus, found an entrance. And it smells like something or someone is in stasis" I said through the coms. "I'm coming" Optimus replied. I waited there while still searching around for a way to open the door. Like a lever, button, or something. But it looks like they've all been destroyed, so we'll have to use something else.

Soon I see Ratchet come, and not long after that, Optimus arrived. He checked the place out before taking out something that looks like lazers, and makes a hole on the ship. We walked in and Optimus reported back to base "We're entering the Ark".

We searched around the place, and I caught a glimph of a red capsule floating towards us. "There" I said quietly. Ratchet walked to it and grabbed the capsule. "His levels are faint. He locked himself away to guard the pillars" Ratchet said. Optimus walks up to the cybertronian and picks him up slowly. "Sentinel. You're coming home, old friend" He mumbled himself.

We took him out and in the rocket. We strapped him in place so he doesn't gets thrown around while we land. The rocket has an autopilot, and drives us back to Earth, landing safely on Earth's grounds in front of the NASA NEST base.