hoodie

"Hey!! Jisung!!" Minho again? Why is he so desperate to be friends with me??

I turned around slightly seeing the older jog over to where I was standing.

"Uhh hi?"

"Ahh its so cold outside! Arent you cold Jisung?" well I am cold as fuck!

"No. Not really." I replied without much emotion

"Huh? But I can see you trembeling. Here take my hoodie" he handed me his purple, a little bit oversized hoodie

"Oh no, no thanks. Im fine.."

"Takee itt" he whined. Jeez i dont get him.

I took the hoodie out of his hands and slowly put it on. And God it was so big on me. What was this guy's size? Or am I just short. Besieds its size it had a nice... smell...

"Um Thanks? Im not going to return for a while so if you dont want to freeze to death you should head inside first."

"Im okay, I'll stay with you. I want to get to know you better." he chuckled after. Maybe I should give it a go and try to befriend him?

"Well if you want to..."

"Hmm so is autumn your favourite season? You seem to like it a lot."

"Not really.. I dont think that I have a favourite season."

"How come? Mine for example is Summer!! I love the beach, the warm weather and ice cream!!" summer. I could say that I hated it. In the middle of the summer IT happend...

"Yeah... I dont have many good memories with summer but its not bad i guess." Am I being too straight forward?

"Ohh.. Im sorry to hear that. Umm another question!!"

Our talking continued for another ten minutes. The bell soon signaling that the break was over.

"Aww the bell rang. Guess we should head inside." The older said as he streched out his limbs.

"Yeah.. Oh Ill return your hoodie, Im sure you need it more than I do." As i was about to takie it off I felt Minhos hands on mine stopping me from doing so.

"Leave it. Im fine. You can return it by the end of the day or tomorrow? How does that sound?" He smiled at me. His smile was one of the best ones I ever saw. But why did he want me to keep the hoodie so much?

"But why? Im not cold anymore so I dont need it. Take it its yours anyway."

"Nu-uh leave it. You look better in it than I do. You ar- look really cute." Oh God he called me cute? This day couldnt be even more fucked up.

~~~~

"Woah mate where'd you get that hoodie from?? It smells so not you!!"

"Uhh Minho gave it to me?.." I replied not wanting to lie to my bestfriend.

"Minho? Minho.. Minho... Min- OOH the new guy? WOAH FOR REAL?? Are you two dating already?! Congrats!!" he spoke so fast that I barely understood what he said! Dating? I barely know him!

"What?? No!! No no no, we are not dating, I just met him today!!"

"But you have his hoodie mate!! That means something!" but for real, we were strangers just this morning (we still are) and he gave me his hoodie? dont friends or couples do that? I dont know..

"I dont know man.. He insisted on it, I wanted to give it back! But he said that I look 'cute' in it!! You get it? Me? Cute? That doesnt match!"

"Ohh mate.. He might have a crush on you!! He is so bold... Ahh.. being young must be so nice.."

"Felix you are literally my age and have a boyfriend yourself."

"Shh! Dont ruin my moment!"

"Your moment? Shouldnt it be mine?"
After a few minutes of silence Felix finally spoke again

"Mate... Minho possibly has a crush on you and you dont want to do anything about it?! Its your chance!! Dont you want to have someone to rely on?"

"I have you??.."

"BUT IM YOUR BEST FRIEND, and I meant a partner. Boyfriend, girlfriend doesnt matter. You know that after we graduate we wont see each other that much? I already have plans with Binnie..

I dont want to leave you but if you want to live alone you need at least one more person to rely on.." where did he get such a speech? anyways it made me realize that without Felix I was hopeless.

I had no one.
Maybe I should give it a go? At least make friends with Minho...