02.01.23

*homophobic actions

3rd person pov.

Minho and Jisung entered school hand in hand - as always. But today everything seemed... different.

They were more giddy and touchy to each other. It for sure made others stare at them, some even whishpered questioning if they are dating.

at lunch~

The group of 8 boys sat at their usual table, they could feel the stares they got from other students.

"Um gays is it just me or is everyone staring at us?" Hyunjin asked

"Well I can feel the stares too.. But why? Did we do something? Felix?"

"Huh? Chan why me?! Why are you always accussing me when there's something weird happening!!"

"Okay, okay.. sorry. But seriously why is everyone staring" as if on cue some girls from Minho's and Jisung's class came to their table. The whole cafeteria became quiet, just so they could hear their conversation.

"Hi Minho~ I have a question I really want to ask!" one of them asked, smiling fakely.

"Uh sure? Go ahead."

"Do you want to go out with me?"

Minho blinked at her 3 times. Shifting uncomfortably.

"Umm sorry.. but no. I'm not interested."

"Ugh why not? Like I'm pretty and all so why not just give it a go?" she said rolling her eyes. The other girls only nodded and murmered some "Yeah why not." and "She's the prettiest!"

"Sooah. Like I said. I am not interested. No matter if you are pretty or popular. I just don't want to."

"But why?! Are you dating someone already?? Or are you maybe a fucking faggot?!" she said looking at Jisung and then Changlix.

"What did you call me?" Minho asked, sounding angry but his face was emotionless.

"A faggot. If you don't want to date me you must be one. Disgusting."

"Sooah I'm not going to repeat myself.
I. Am. Not. Interested. So just quit it. And to your information, I am dating someone but that's none of your business."

Sooah looked at Minho furiously. She stomped away from the cafeteria and all the whispering started.

Jisung looked over to see Minho sulking. He put his hand over his boyrfriend's one, caressing it lightly to calm him down.

The rest of the group stayed silent, either too scared to say something or just not knowing what to say.

After 10 minutes of uncomfortable silence and Jisung comforting Minho, the bell rung.

"Oh shit... Um guys.. I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. She- ugh she just pisses me off so much.."

"Minho you don't have anything to apologize for. You were only defending yourself which is completly acceptable. And we are all proud that you stood up for yourself." Chan said patting the youngers shoulder.

After exchanging some reassuring words they all split up and went to their own classes.

"Hey Min. I just want to say that I'm also proud of you. For not losing your temper and handing the situation so nicely. Sooah honestly pisses me off a lot.. She just doesn't know when to stop."

"Yeah.. she's a bitch." the boys laughed a little going to their own class.

"Miin how about we skip? We could go to the rooftop and rest for a while. How does that sound?"

"Sure. I'd like that." the couple smiled at each other and made their way to the staircase.

~~~~

another one🤭