friends

3rd person pov.

After school ended, the boys decided to go to the city - especially the shopping centre. Chan and Minho were the ones driving.

They arrived after a 15 minutes ride, there was heavy traffic but luckily they made it.

"Okay guys, where do you wanna go first?" Chan asked

"Oo how about we go look for some clothes?" Felix suggested

"Felix sweetie, I'm sorry to say this but you don't have any more space left.. Half of your clothes are at mine" his boyfriend said making the rest giggle. Felix only whined and decided not to talk anymore - well it didn't work out.

"Well it seems that everyone wants to go somewhere else so how about this, we'll split into groups of 3 or pairs and go to different shops? Is that alright with everyone?" the oldest said not wanting his kids to argue, to his surprise they agreed.

"I wanna go with Sungie!! It's been such a long time since we last hung out. Alone." Felix said taking Jisung's hand into his and running away from the group. Minho wanted to protest but in the end let them be - well they're best friends after all.

The rest of the boys went into different shops, looking at decorations, presents. They also agreed to meet at the food court at 5.30 pm, it was around 3.50 when they split up.

Jisung pov.

Felix dragged me away from the group making me giggle.

"Lixiee~ stooop my arm hurts!"

"Oh sorry Sungie, hehe. I didn't mean to hurt you." he said hugging me

"Aw it's fine. Also why did you drag me off?"

"Yes actually. I was thinking about what to buy for my boyfriend and tought that you could help me! Also we could buy something for your husband-"

"YAH! He is not my husband... yet..." I whishpered the last part but Felix seemed to notice, he only smiled at me creepily. Why am I friends with him?

After going around different shops, the younger finally bought something that he liked. Now it was time for my present for Min.

"Soo Sungie, did he tell you what he wants?"

"No he didn-" wait. he fucking did. but should I tell Felix? Won't he make fun of me?

"Hello? earth to Jisung?" he said waving his hand in front of my face. I guess I zoned out.

"O-oh yeah.. Um he kind of did tell me?" well great Jisung, now you MUST tell him. He won't stop.

"Uuu tell me now!! Tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-tell me!" and now he started dancing in the middle of the mall. Gosh I'm embarassed...

"Ugh Liix stop please.. Thank you. Okay so you see- yesterday I actually asked him about a present or just anything that he wants. And guess what he replied-"

"You!" Felix yelled

"Ye- wait how tf do you know?!"

"WAAH I GUESSED? BUT OMG FR?? MATE HE IS WHIPPED!!" I think my ears are bleeding. Gosh how is he so loud??

"Feliix calm down~ he told me that he just wants to spend Christmas with me at that the day after dinner with his parents we'll go somewhere. I don't know where tho-"

"Damn Jisung you've got yourself a nice one. Lucky you. But no one can replace my Binnie" he said with a proud smile. I giggled at the little rant about his boyfriend.

After looking in some more stores I decided on a Christmas kitty mug, I tought it was cute and Min seems to like his in kitten paw prints a lot. Also I'm thinking about drawing something for him, I'm not good with buying presents so a nice painting could be nice? I guess? Oh and Felix told me that we could bake some cookies!!

I'm really excited for this years Christmas. With my friends and family.

~~~~

sunshine twins chapter! I love their friendship so so much they are the cutests balls of sunshine💕

also how are you doing guys? it's kind of a routine for me to ask you this. I hope that one day you'll share it with me😋🤞

Have a good day/night!!