29

"Ooh these are pretty."

Brooklyn stood in the store with Sevyn just looking around for clothes. Sevyn wanted to have a sisters date since she was down for Braylie's birthday party.

"Ooo they are, get them." Brooklyn looked at the shirts Sevyn stopped at.

"You sure? They're like twenty five dollars a piece." Sevyn said. Brooklyn nodded, she had money to spend and the best way to do it was shopping.

"Yeah girl."

Sevyn grabbed the three she liked the most and placed them in the basket. Once everything was paid for, they went to go eat.

"Braylie is mean as hell." Sevyn commented trying to feed her a piece of bread. She constantly rolled her eyes and pushed her hand away.

"She been acting like her daddy." Brooklyn said. She gave Braylie her own plate of pasta before eating her own food.

"So have you started wedding planning?" Sevyn asked. Brooklyn sighed, she had only came up with the colors which she wasn't even sure about.

"We have our mind set on the colors right now but that may change over time. I do know who my bridesmaids will be though, of course you're one."

Sevyn smiled brightly, she was extremely happy to hear that. She thought Brooklyn wouldn't choose her as one because of their rocky relationship.

"I haven't really thought about anything else, I'll be back on it soon though."

"That's crazy, you're wedding planning and I'm in the process of a divorce."

Brooklyn looked at her with the quickness. She had no idea that she and Roryan were divorcing.

"What? Why?"

"Like you said, I didn't know what I was doing. I know it's only been some months but I grow a change of mind as time passes by."

Brooklyn only nodded, she didn't have anything to say honestly. She wanted her sister to be happy and if divorcing Rory would make her happy, she supported it.

"If you need anything you know I got you."

"Thank you, um we're going to try to be roommates but I doubt that'll work."

Brooklyn knew that wouldn't last, living with a man was already difficult but your ex? Definitely not.

"I'm gone send the best wishes on that."

After eating and talking for a while, they headed back to the house. Sev got settled in the guest bedroom while Brooklyn went to check on Kevious.

He sat in the bed going through some book. When he saw Brooklyn, he only glanced at her.

"Rude."

Brooklyn removed her clothes and grabbed something comfortable to wear. She then climbed in bed next to him.

"How was your day alone?"

"It was alright, missed you."

"Aww for real?"

Kevious sucked his teeth knowing she was about to crack a joke. She laughed while climbing into his lap.

"What made you want to read today?"

"Took some advice from Joc, he suggested this book."

Brooklyn could see that it was about marriage but didn't bother reading it. She then thought about him saying Joc suggested it.

"So that's who you go to for advice?"

"Yo that's crazy this man say his woman hit him in the mouth for cheating, knocked his teeth out and he still prayed to God she would stay." Kevious said trying to get her attention from that.