1

Last time on "TDAM"

"And the winner is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Malibu Chanel."

At this very moment, everything seems to stop. The world stopped spinning, and time stands still. They said my name. I won... I won! I actually won! All of the hard work, all of the heartbreak I went through, it's all starting to work out, finally. I signed a multi million dollar contract, I have my own line with the biggest shoe brand in the world, and now I won an award that'll for sure put me on the map! Warner gives me the biggest hug. He's trying not to cry because of course it'll ruin his makeup- my mom is crying! And my grandmother is shouting like a baboon. I walk past Chris McLean who looks at me bitterly. The entire audience is giving me a standing ovation. All of the celebs I've watched on t.v years, who I've had posted on my mood for fashion inspo, are actually applauding me. Freaking Celine Dion blew me a kiss! Oh sh1t, I can't think straight- I can't walk straight!

Keep it together, Malibu!

I finally make it to the stage. To top it all off, Alejandro stands there in all his glory. This is what Justin thinks he looks like.

"I'd like to add that Malibu Chanel," Alejandro starts, "also won Favorite Female Reality Star and Best Moments on a TV show."

Oh, sh1t!

I'm handed my award. Alejandro gives me a smile that makes me melt inside, and a wink before he heads off stage. I look at my family. I'm so glad I get to share this moment with them now. I guess a part of me wishes that my dad were here, but he's still recovering... With his new family.

"Oh, wow" I start, my voice shakey. "This is... Incredible. First, I'd like to thank my mom. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate her. And If it weren't for her buying me my first pair of church hills at four years old, I don't think I'd be here."

The audience let's out a laugh.

"I also would like to thank the best manager in the world, and also my best friend, Warner. Thank you for encouraging me, and supporting me every step of the way. You are the Air to my Jordan's."

I look at Warner who has tears in his eyes. He blows me a kiss. This isn't just my award, it's his, too. He's made mistakes, but he's trying. And after all the h3ll I went through, I appreciate that more than anything. We still have some things we need to work through, but if he's willing to try, then so am I.

"I'd also like to thank the fans. Y'all have supported me, and I appreciate you always having my back and kicking a$$! But I'm sure my grandmother has something to do with that-"

"You know it!" I hear my granny shout from the audience. Again, everyone laughs.

"And lastly, I'd like to thank the person who took me under their wing and saw me for who I am; a shoe loving fanatic."

I look at Chris. He went from sulking to sitting up confidently in his seat. He fixes his hair and adjusts his bowtie. He actually thinks I'm talking about him... Good, I want him to. I want him to feel the same disappointment that not just I felt, but all of us contestants felt. I want him to feel unappreciated, overlooked. He took a group of new adults and exploited us. Everyday it was something, everyday he made it his life's mission to ruin us. So yeah, I want him to hurt, I want to embarrass him.