12

"Last time on Total Drama World Tour..." Chris starts. "We had some mechanical difficulties and ended up in hot water, Jamaica style. No problem, Except for Izzy, whose squished brain was a major problem, and led to our first elimination by injury. Stranded and short on gas money, we were forced to improvise, and DJ was forced to admit he was a big ol' loser- So long, Team Victory! But thanks to a rocking telethon that raised a tank load of cash from our viewers- hey, thanks for that, eh, we're ready to get back in the air!Vacation's over. It's time for some more Total. Drama. 🎶World Tour!🎶"

...

"I'm annoyed," Warner tells me.

"Yeah, me too," I admit.

Chris is a liar. We all know the reason why they ran out of money in the middle of the season. I know, I shouldn't care. I should be happy this sh1t show is going downhill, but it's the fact that they, Chris and the producers, lie about everything- they're still lying! Trying to cover up everything they put me and my friends through. Not one time have they been honest with the viewers, and they owe them that. Especially since they begged the fans for money with that telethon. I'm surprised, really. It's no secret that ratings have plummeted. Alan said it himself, people aren't as interested anymore. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm just surprised they got enough people to donate to their "cause." It just shows that "Total Drama" is barely hanging on by a thread.

"I wish they'd be honest and just admit that the reason why they ran out of money, was because of the lawsuit," I say out loud.

"Everyone knows, and yet they act like it never happened- they're still denying it. It bothers you, doesn't it?" He asks me softly.

"Well yeah. I mean, not only did they do me wrong, but you as well. They manipulated you, lied to you, they disrespected my mother and embarrassed my father. They did all of this, and we never received an apology. They just settled, like a bunch of cowards."

"That's what they do. They hide behind their money, and when you took that away from them, it showed who they really were the whole time."

I guess that feels good, stripping away the power from the people who took advantage of us. I wish things were different, but hey, at least we got a big fat check, and Chris McLean is in prison.

...

"Why are we in loser class?" Heather complains. "We won last time- Or didn't lose anyway."

"Chris said he needed first class today for a secret special guest. And what Chris needs..." Sierra starts.

"Chris takes. From us."

"Ah! Sunburn! Ow!" Gwen yelps before she blows on her injured hand.

"How do you end up with sunburn on just one hand?" Courtney asks her.

"Ah. I don't know!"

...

"I know," Warner says. "It's her karma."

...

"Here," Courtney says nicely as she places Gwen's hand in a bucket. "Soak your hand in this."

"What is it?" Gwen asks her.

"It'll cool the burn. It's a special mix of green tea and bird guano."