10

"What?" I ask Warner.

Warner is not only my manager, he's my best friend, and I know him more than anyone. Look at his face, he wants to say something, but for some reason he's not.

"Nothing," he lies.

"I know you, Warn. And I know that look, you look constipated when you're hiding something. Just say it."

"I'm just confused. Where the h3ll did Duncan disappear to?"

I can't stand the guy, but I guess I am sorta kinda curious about where he went.

"Yeah," I state quietly. "With each episode, you can tell some time has passed, everyone has started to look older, and yet 'he' has yet to be seen and barely talked about. It makes me nervous."

They try to hide it, but I know a time jump when I see it. I know exactly when they had to halt production for Chris's "legal issues." My point is, Duncan went completely radio silent, and Chris nor the other contestants didn't seem to be bothered. And yeah, that scares me. I just want to be prepared when something bad happens.

...

The "Total Drama Aftermath" theme songs begins to play, and the camera cuts to Geoff and Blaineley. The audience cheers for the two.

"Who's ready for some totally dramatic aftermath? I'm Geoff."

"And I'm Blaineley Stacey Andrews O'Halloran. I'm sure you recognize me from such entertaining programs as Celebrity Manhunt!"

"But... today, we're here to talk about Total Drama World Tour!"

"We've got the juiciest dirt and the dirtiest juice," Blaineley states excitingly. "Everything you've ever wanted to hear dished about season three."

"Plus special guests, wicked surprises, and we're going to see what our good friend, Malibu, has been up to! But first, let's introduce my friends," Geoff continues.

...

"Ugh!" I let out as I roll my eyes. "I love Geoff, but I wish he would've left me out of this."

"Remember when Bridgette thought you two liked each other?" Warner asks with a laugh.

"I totally forgot about that. It was literally the first episode. She lowkey couldn't stand me, and now she's my best friend."

"When 'Lettergate' went down, she really had your back."

"She was the only one who had my back," I admit sadly. "Gwen thought I was trying to steal Trent from her and was trying to convince everyone to vote me off."

I shake my head at the memory. I was over it at one time, genuinely. We made up and I let her back in. But now that I know what I know...

"Can we just," I start with a sigh, "finish the episode, please?"

...

"Please welcome the Total Drama Peanut Gallery, Eva, Sadie and Katie, Trent, Justin, and Beth!" Geoff introduces.

...

"Wait," Warner says as he pauses the TV. "Trent was there?"

"Yeah."