I love you a lot more than I should ❤️

Ruikasa fluff. (Kinda requested by Rat-K1ller but I asked them for inspiration so idk if that still counts.)

Tsukasa POV:
I was getting ready to go over to Rui's house soon. He had invited me over saying that we could just chill and watch a movie. I had agreed and was currently fixing up my outfit. It was just a simple shirt, track pants and a jacket, but I needed it to look perfect for the one I love most.

I know Rui doesn't give a rats ass what I'm wearing. heck! I could show up in nothing but an oversized hoodie and he wouldn't care! But just because he doesn't mind, doesn't mean I do too. I care a lot about my appearance. I always need to look perfect, if I don't then it's just ruined.

Rui had helped get me out of that mindset, but I still make sure I looked good.

Once I was sure that I was ready to get going, it stared bucketing down with rain.

'Great, just great.' I thought, 'it had to rain as SOON as I finished getting ready... maybe I could text Rui to pick me up.. or maybe he could drive over here? No that's selfish of me. I'll just take an umbrella and walk.'

As I took the umbrella out of my room, ready to leave, I got a text from Rui.

                        Mr. Alchemist
Mr. Alchemist: don't worry about walking to my
                        house today, I'll just pick you    
                        up. I'll be there in 10

Me: Alright, luv u

I closed my phone and put my umbrella away. It was still pouring with rain but I had 10 minutes. I had a bag of lollies and chocolate I was going to bring over to Rui's but I guess I'll get it ready here instead. I have 10 minutes, I'll be fine.

.
.
.
.

About 7 minutes went by. I had closed my curtains and made sure my room was dark. I made little walls out of folded blankets on my bed and left a little space open at the side. I had a spare T.V in a small area under my bed, so I took it out and put it on a small table in my room. I plugged it in and made sure it worked. I had the bag of lollies next to my bed and lastly, I made sure that the bed was ready and comfortable for us to sit and watch the movie on.

I took off my jacket and hung it up in my closet. My house was warm enough so I didn't need it right now. I had just finished putting it away when I heard a knock at the front door. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Rui was there holding a jacket over his head.

"Come in! I don't want you getting sick my love." I told him as I rushed him inside.

I took the jacket from over his head and hung it up on a coat rack next to the door.

"Thank you, Tsukasa-Kun. I love you." He replied. I went up on my tippy-toes to kiss him.

"Love you too, my dear." I said as I took his hand and gently led him up the stairs to my room.

As we got up there, a bang of thunder was heard and I jumped a bit. Rui whimpered as he smushed his face into the top of my head.

"Come on, let's get you in the bed." I said as I pulled him over and sat him down.

I took a blanket from the walls and unfolded it. I wrapped it around the shivering figure in front of me and kissed his forehead.

"Let's choose a movie my love." I tell his as I sit down next to him, snuggling in the same blanket he is.

"Okay~ Fufu. What do we want to watch~?" He asks, already slipping back into that sly attitude.

"I- uh." It made my brain short-circuit because he was just a scared shivering mess in front of me moments before.

"Fufu~" I heard a chuckle come from him before he picked up the tv remote. "Let's watch something scary."

"NO! Nononono! No horror movies! We talked about this!" I blurt out before he could even think of landing on a movie. I took the tv remote from his hand.

"Oh woe is me! My own partner doesn't even trust me!" He faked a hurt face and put his hand on his heart and other on his head.

"I would trust you if you weren't going to choose a horror movie!" I somewhat speak-shout at him.

He chuckled again and I rolled my eyes. "What about comedy? How's that?"

"What about something romantic! OH! Airi won't stop gushing about this series called 'heartstopper' (Cheda_cat that was for u) she said she really likes it and keeps trying to get me to watch it! Plea~se can we watch it?" He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I- well- okay fine.. I can't win when you look at me like that." I mumble as I put it on for us to watch.

I take the bag of sweets from the side of my bed and put it in between us.

"Don't be a piglet, just eat a few ever now and then." I knew I was asking a lot considering this is a man who lives off of soda candy and avoids vegetables at all costs, but I told him anyway.

"Hmm~ no promises." He said as he opened a pack of Soda candies. I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I love you a lot more than I should, Rui." I said as I melted into his side and focused my eyes on the TV in front of us.

Word count: 969
————————————————————
A/N: this was definitely shorter than I would've liked it to be but be happy that you have been blessed with fluff from someone who mainly writes angst.