💫Dragonkasa🍋

No POV;
So like, Um Tsukasa is a dragon in heat and uh he took rui into his room and was like "hey bbg wanna smash?" And rui was like "hell yes daddy" so um they went onto Tsukasa's bed and rui pulled down Tsukasa's pants and started going gulp gulp on that massive ass cock

"Mm yes bbg so good" Tsukasa was enjoying it so Rui decided to take off his own pants to put Tsukasa's dick inside of him. "Mm daddy harder~~" rui moaned as tsukaca pounded him. "Ok kitten."

So um like Tsukasa and rui smashed on the bed for like an hour and rui was just laying there getting his fucking pussy fucked by a literal dragon.

Tsukasa came in rui and rui got pregnant.

(Um epic time skip)

"Oh no Tsucaca!" Rui yelled. "What is it bbg?" He replied. "I'm pregnant!" He yelled back at the massive fucking dragon behind him that was like 10x his size. "But we're keeping the baby cuz why not" rui told his lover.

(More epic time skips)

So um like it's been like nine months and uhh rui was giving birth and uhhh Tsukasa was right next to him contemplating why he decided to have a child with rui but too late now bitch you have a child already.

So Um like they had the child and uhh Tsukasa was in heat again when the child was like 2 months old so he and rui fucked again and rui got pregnant again and now Tsucaca was contemplating if he should leave rui but he didn't want him to be a single parent so he stayed but like he made the worst decision possible and cheated on rui.

(Epic time skip again to when the second kid is 7 months old)

"WHY U BITCH?!" Rui yelled while crying. He threw a used condom at him bcz he knew damn well it wasn't from when he had sex with Tsucaca bcz they don't use protection.

"I'm sorry bbg I didn't mean to!" He said but rui had already thrown the box of condoms at him.

"We're done." He said as he left. "And u keep the kids bcz I know damn well u never cared so now u have to."

Tsucaca's secret gf came out of no where and kicked Tsukasa in the balls a shit tone of times so that he can never have kids again.

"Fuck you bitch." It turns out that his gf was actually Emu otori so emu went over to rui and said "hey bbg he played us both wanna smash and start Dating to get back at him.?" "Sure mommy" he replied and that was 2 years ago

Emu and rui are now happily married with 5 kids and Tsucaca is stuck with the 2 kids he never wanted in the first place.

Moral of the story: don't be like Tsucaca kids