42. 🐺🏹 PT 3

"Shh, I'm right here." Stiles said rubbing Scott's back gently as he kept whining & whimpering in his sleep before the window opened with Derek climbing into the room asking. "How long has he been asleep?" "A few minutes." Stiles says rubbing his face before he bites his lip sighing sadly for the 5th time that day. "I know, we're going to talk to them this weekend, I promise." Derek says looking at Stiles then at Scott before he sees YFN walking into the room, she tries to walk back out, Derek stops her snapping. "Go tell Luna YN & Liam to get in here now when you do, sit down and listen to what me & Stiles have to tell you." Stiles looked at YFN who whimpers walking out of Scott's room.

A few weeks later, Stiles had Scott with him 24/7 while Derek had Liam with him 24/7. "I'm sorry!!!" Liam cried his eyes out as Derek watched him one day at the Hale loft when the front door opened with Sciles walking in closing the door behind them locking it before Stiles asked. "What happened?" "I don't know, he just started crying hysterically." Derek says looking at Scott before Stiles asks. "Switch?" "Yeah." Stiles gently grabs Liam's hand taking him upstairs to his room while Scott sat beside Derek on the couch watching tv before Derek wrapped his arm around Scott who buried his face into Derek's chest.

Upstairs in Sterek's room
Stiles had Liam laying on the bed on his stomach as Stiles lays on top of him running his hands up and down Liam's back gently trying to calm him down. "What's up puppy?" Stiles asked. "I don't know, it's just one of those days today." Liam mumbles feeling safe when Stiles lays on top of him now. "Ok, I have an idea." Stiles whispered in his ear before he kissed Liam's neck gently. "W-what are you doing?" Liam asked as Stiles sucks on his neck gently leaving kisses everywhere. "What I should've done the first time me & Derek found out what happened to make you & Scott be afraid of Derek besides the dreams." Stiles says holding Liam down on the bed as he continues to kiss and lick his neck gently.