Chapter three

\↑still my inspiration for the guy's appearance↑/suggestive themes and language!

Kyle
(First person)

I look at the girl, somehow her voice and attitude seemed familiar but I brush it off. After a few seconds of awkward silence Cartman decided to talk.

"We're gonna be seniors, and you?" Cartman said with a grin

"Well me too." She replies quickly, she seemed like she wanted this conversation to be done quickly. I understand her I would to.

"Nice , well if you need help with anything don't hesitate to come to me." Cartman said with a wink before stepping back .

"Alright... I'll think about it, thanks." She replied softly as she started to close the door "Byeee" she said before closing the door fully

When she closed the door we stood there for a few seconds. Until we all looked at Cartman.

"Okay what the fuck was that?" I said my eyes wide with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah! You were being so.... Nice..." Stan said his face contorted in confusion and some kind of disgust.

"What am I not allowed to be nice ?" Cartman said innocently, his eyelashes fluttering.

"Cut the bullshit" I spoke pushing Cartman slightly as we all walked a little further from the door.

"What's the big deal Kyal? She's hot , if I'm nice, she'll let me fuck her!" Cartman exclaimed proudly , taking a step towards me .

"Fuck dude! That's messed up! You can't do that , you don't even know her !" I argued pushing him back.

"Ugh , whatever Kyal your just mad cuz you know my plan is going to work , and I'll get her pussy first." Cartman replied rolling his eyes as he took a few steps back.

"Now fuck you guys , I'm going home." Cartman exclaimed as he turned on his heels and walked away. Leaving the three of us Infront of her house, in a awkward silence as we watched him walk away.

...

"I want her pussy too." Kenny said looking back at that girl's house

"Kenny!" Stan and I exclaimed

After that , we all went home , it was 9pm so , my parents were probably already eating dinner . Oh I'm so gonna get scolded for coming back home so late...