Chapter Six

Helloo , I dearly apologize for my late updates in both my stories. But like I said in my Kenny book , I've been exhausted mentally and could not keep up with writing . I will be trying to post chapters more often , though they may be shorter than the first few chapters of the story , if I want to keep updating often , I'll try to make them shorter.
Hope you enjoy this Chapter!

Y/n
(First person)

I look at the guys who are staring at us with dumbfounded looks on their faces. What's so shocking?

"What?...what's wrong with being still friends with your ex?.." I asked looking back at Tokien for a second.

"Nothing! Nothing! It's just that-we didn't expect that..." Clyde said as he blinked multiple times.

"She's Into black guys , I have no chance" Cartman sighs as he looks down at the floor in disappointment

"Don't worry they're just all assholes. So what have you been up to?" Tolkien starts a conversation to ease me up. I smile and look up at him.

"Nothing much honestly , exept! You remember Mr Hockshart ? Well he was sent to jail! For sexually harrasing students!" I explained to him all the juicy drama and his eyes go wide.

"I knew he was a creep!" He said as he frowns

Other guys
(Third Person)

They stare at Tolkien and y/n having a conversation full of nostalgia and gossip. They didn't know what to do, how could they interact in a conversation that wasn't any of their business..?

"Uh... Anyways , sorry to interrupt your cute little-uh... whatever kind of reunion this is. But if we wanna hang out, we should go right now." Cartman said with a sassy tone in his voice.

"Oh uh yeah , my bad. I got too excited to see Y/N again . It's really been so long!" Tolkien said smiling at Y/N

"Yeah but why did you guys even break up anyways?" Clyde asks with a raised eyebrow, while the guy next to him wasn't even paying attention and just texting on his phone.

"Well-" just as Y/N was about to start her explanation a car pulls up , honking at them

Y/n
(First person)

A man rolls the window down and leans on the window. "Hey Stan ! Stan ! Hey Stan!" He said trying to apparently catch Stan's attention, I turned and saw how Stan seemed to be very very annoyed and bothered by this guy's presence.

"I'm gonna need you at the farm ! Aight? So don't come home late!" The man said with a chuckle before putting back his cigarettes in between his lips and driving off.

We all just stood there for a few seconds before looking at Stan .

"You gotta stand up to your dad sometimes dude." Kyle says rubbing Stan's shoulder as Stan frowns at the floor.

"I know ... But he's so godamn stubborn! I can't put shit into his head!" Stan complained as he rubbed his eye

"Okayyy ... So should we go now? I'm getting real bored..." Cartman said as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Cartman." Kyle said as he glared at the fat one.

"You guys can go. I'll stay there with Stan for a bit." He then said with a small smile in my direction. I nodded and smiled back in understanding.

Then the whole group except for Stan and Kyle started moving out of the park and into the almost empty streets. Almost no one was there since it was kinda early in the afternoon and no one goes out at that moment. Except for a few grandma's going to get groceries.

We all chatted away but I couldn't help but to think of that face Stan was making when we left , I felt so bad for him.

Thanks for reading this short chapter! I promise the next one is going to come out sooner than normally!