Chapter Seven

This will be another short chapter! And most of the next chapters to come will be short. Unless I finally have time to make longer ones!

Y/n
(First person)

I talked with Clyde for a little bit , about how much his baking skills got better since my mom helped him. It felt like I was talking to a kid who just finished baking a cake with his mom.

Until , I noticed how the shy looking blond boy was staring at me for a while . And so was Kenny but it seemed like he was encouraging the shy boy to talk to me. That's adorable, or maybe a little weird? I'm not sure.. I smile at him and he quickly looks away.

I look at Kenny who looked as equally confused as me . He looks at me and shrugs as way of saying he doesn't know why he's acting that way.

"C'mon Butters" He said pushing him towards me. I smile and step forward a little faster to be next to him.
"Hi, you're Butters right? Nice to meet you." I said with a gentle smile.
"Oh Gee. Hello...yes me too." He said finally seeming slightly less embarrassed and he was now smiling at me.

"Guys! Let's go into the lake!" Cartman says excitedly as he points to what I believe was the lake's direction .
"Are you kidding. We are gonna freeze our asses."
Kenny said to Cartman rolling his eyes at his stupid idea.
"Whatever." He says making us believe he was done with the subject. But no. Right when I thought I could start talking with Butters I Cartman launched towards him and grabbed him , carrying him on his shoulder. He ran towards the lake's direction.

"Cartman! Stop don't!" I said
"Broo...so childish..." Said Tolkien with a sigh
"He cannot be serious right now. Ughh..." Kenny complained before taking off his jacket and throwing it at me. I caught it and looked up at him confused. He then began to run after the surprisingly fast Cartman.

We all followed behind . I looked at the black haired one next to me. I seem to recognize him from somewhere... Oh yeah! It's the same dude I saw Kenny begging for money to in the Dollar Tree last time.

"Do they do this often?" I ask to the very quiet and bored looking guy.

"Sadly." Is all he said. I get a little confused by why he seemed like he didn't want to talk to me. But I don't push it , he may be uncomfortable with a new person just pushing into their friendgroup like that. I just continue to follow behind Clyde and Tokien.

And then I start to hear manical laughter as we get closer to the lake. When we arrived at the lake I could see Cartman laughing his ass off as both Kenny and Butters were in the water. Kenny glares at Cartman as he was seated in the very cold looking water. I winced in discomfort for him .

"You fat fuck!" Kenny said before getting up and grabbing Cartman and forcefully pulling him in the water. At this point, Clyde was already dying laughing.

I am so extremely ready to finish this story and reveal the final plot twist...