Chapter Four

(so so sorry for the very late update , but work has been taking such a long portion of my time lately and i didn't have much time to write.. VERY Suggestive language and themes)

Y/n
(First person)

The next morning, I woke up at 11am , I yawn before getting up from my bed , I walk downstairs as I rub the sleep off my eyes. When I arrive in the living room , I notice that my dad is sitting at the table with another man. "Hey Hun! Good morning" my dad says to me , turning his attention off the man to me , I smile back at him "hi dad , hello sir" I greet the man with a smile as I walk towards the kitchen , the man gives me a warm smile back as a response.

I walk to the kitchen and I could already smell that my mom was baking something! Cookies—no.. brownies! I enter the kitchen and see my mom , with a guy who seemed my age ,she was teaching him how to bake? I take a look better at him , he has unbrushed brown hair , with brown eyes , he has wide shoulders and he looked like a jock , he has a red sport jacket on.
When my mom notices me , she turns around and smiles widely at me , while the guy is still fixated on stirring the paste. "Hey hunny!" My mom said to me with a wide smile, that catches the boy's attention and he turns to me. "Hun , this is Clyde , he is our neighbor's son , and he's the same age as you!" My mom said with a wink I scoff at her . "Mom..." I said in a sigh . "Well , nice to meet you , I'm Y/n." I said handing out my hand  for him to shake .

He looks down at my hand before quickly letting go of the whisk and taking my hand with a charming smile "hey , uh... I heard you were going to South Park Highschool, huh?" He said with a smirk as my mom giggled. "Yeah... That'll be fun—" I say sarcasticly with a shrug as I walk past him towards the cabinet to take some cereals. "Oh uh, Hun! Don't eat now ! Clyde and I are making fondant cake!" My mom said happily , I turned to her and chuckle "alright then. I bet it'll be good!" I said with a small chuckle again before turning . I watch them bake , my mother giving instructions to Clyde as he has his tongue out while whisking the paste . I smile seeing how concentrated the guy was. I can see him shooting glances at me sometimes as my mom tells him what to do. "Well I'll leave you two bakers alone then." I said with a smile as I walked out the kitchen and to my room.

Clyde

I watched as the girl walked out the kitchen . I smile as I look at her hips swaying side to side . I then feel a nudge on my side , I turn and see Miss l/n staring at me with a smug smile. I chuckle as I pour the paste into the mold. She then places the mold into the oven and set it on for 25minutes. She looks back at me with a proud smile "well Clyde! You did a great job ! I'm sure it'll be great!" She said happily as I chuckled awkwardly, I really couldn't take any compliment from any woman...

"Well thanks miss." I thanked her with a smile. "Ah Clyde , you can just call me Jane!" She replied with a kind smile as she took off her apron. "Ah yeah.. thanks - Jane..." I said smiling at her awkwardly, she was so nice to me.. like a...mother figure.

"Well you can go to Y/n's room while we wait! Just hangout and I don't know, get to know each other or something!" She said as she lightly pushed me out the kitchen and into the living room with a wink. "Ah sure ,yeah why not." I replied chuckling before walking towards the stairs  , waving and smiling at my dad as I passed by mister l/n and him chatting. I walked upstairs and towards what I believe was her room since I could hear music coming from inside it. I knocked softly on the door . "Come In" she said as I opened the door with a small smirk "Hey there. Your mom told me to come hangout with you so..." I said smiling as I walked in her room "oh.. sure then, I mean - it would be good to know someone before school starts." She said smiling as she sat up straight on her bed. I looked around the room , it looked pretty cool to be honest. I walked closer to her bed and looked down at her awkardly looking around .