8. Visting a Friend

Rhaine POV

We almost reached the grave yard, we were only one hour away from it now. We had previously stop at a flowers shop and got flowers. Kacia got purple orchids and I got white roses. I didn't know who she got them for, she didn't volunteer, so I did not ask.

"How did he die?" She asked carefully. I sighed.

"It was all my fault really, I didn't want to hide our relationship and because of that, we got bullied a lot. Mostly me, because he was popular and friends with everyone, but a lot of person still didn't like because of the whole gay thing. The bullying was getting so bad that he started skipping school, sometimes he asked me to come, but I had to deny, his parents were more understanding, and I didn't come out to my parents yet. Till one night he just couldn't take it anymore after getting death threats. He wrote a suicide letter, got drunk and ran into traffic. He was hit by a truck and died instantly." I said, I didn't feel anyway talking about his death anymore for some strange reason.

"So why did you live on the streets?"

"My parents kicked me out for being gay. After two weeks of crying over Mason, my parents asked me how much did I really loved him and I told them, I told everything. They got mad saying no child of theirs is gay, and I was all like I am your only child. They were like not anymore now." I said in a bored tone. "I had an aunt and an uncle, but they never picked up my calls. I only had my one suitcase of clothes and phone left. I guess I was too gay for them I guess"

"But, how did you survive on the roads for six months."

"I had a little cash saved up and I sold my phone and most of my clothes to buy food. I had to take a bath in the river at night so I could go into stores, with out getting chased out. I just learned to survive."

"We're here!" She said, sounding excited. She parked the car and we took out the flowers. She lead to where there was a small statue of a girl holding a baby in her arms. The statue looked old, like it was there for centuries and it was the only grave at this part of the grave yard. She rest the flower in front of it. I read the engravements, 'Rhin Shoua McLawrence and Glenecia Kacia McLawrence, loving wife, daughter and mother and her sweet unborn child.' There was no sunrise and sunset on the graves, so I couldn't tell when they died.

As in hearing my question. Kacia said, "they died three hundred years ago, come on now let's go see Mason." She said and dragged me along, for a pregnant lady she sure does have a lot of energy, then again she is a vampire after all. We walked awhile before I saw Mason headstone in the view. I ran over to it and sat in front of it. Kacia took a seat on a chair that appeared out of no where.

"Sorry this is the first time, I've done this. I really missed you alott. I know you would want me to move on but I'm trying. I know you must be mad at me for trying to join you, but one day I will and you will have to forgive. These vampires are really nice especially Kay. Speaking of Kay, I kinda have a crush on him already. He kissed me and I can't stop thing about it. I know one day he will kill me, he says I'm supper and I'm really looking forward to it, so I can join you. I know what your thinking my feelings are all over the place. I'm not sure what I want. I got you white roses, your favorite." I said then took I deep breath in.

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind

My love, you have found peace
You were searching for release

You gave your all, into the call
You took a chance and you took the fall for us

You came thoughtfully
Loved me faithfully

You thought me honor
You did it for me

Tonight you will sleep for good
You will wait for me, my love

Now I am strong, you gave me all
You gave all you had

By the time I reached that part of the song I was already in tears. Kacia got down beside me and hugged me.

"That was his favorite song, he always ask me to sing it to him."

"Well you have a wonderful voice, I couldn't believe my ears, when I heard you start singing."
She said so proud. "Its getting late let's head home. I can get you something to eat for dinner tonight, what do you want?"

"Ummm, pizza, if thats okay."

"Then pizza it is!" She cherped.

We reached at the pizza place and ordered one large pizza with cheese stuffed crust. All for me I thought. Since Cia, did not want any. But I had to wait till we got home. We got back in the car and went on the long journey back home. They lived so far from everything else.

We were back home and something felt different as we walked up to the door carrying my pizza. As Cia opened the door and we stepped inside. A green and orange light came towards me and hit me right in my head knocking me down and sending me into darkness.