Pain of Broken Promises

“Where the sun rises with full of hope and waves who calm them down, the rays of the sun give us another sign to live, sound of waves give us another sign to fight. Amidst of chaos and pain, they hold on their broken promises.”

Disclaimer
➜This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, Business, Places, Events, Locales, and Incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning
➜Trigger warning
➜Typographic errors
➜Grammatical errors
➜Character errors
➜Read at your own risk.

Beware
➜Don’t expect too much from this story because I am not a good writer and I am still learning day by day. Thank you.
➜Chapters are being uploaded in first draft, expect typographic errors, author's will edit it in some other time

╰┈➤PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

All right reserved © 2023

***

“A broken promise will always be painful.”
—Faithlyn Angelica Clemente

Faithlyn Angelica Clemente is a girl who has an incomplete family and wished to have a mother who will take care of her but even though she doesn’t have any mother she found the love that she’s looking for in her family—especially from her father and cousins.

It was all okay not until Clarence Ian Gonzales entered the picture and wrecked everything on her, giving her all the attention, fulfilling the empty space in her heart—even giving her promise.

But what will happen to that promise when his faith in his so-called family is stronger than his love for her, is she ready to accept the pain if ever the promise will be broken?

date started: December 19, 2023

date finished: January 31, 2024