_11_

The once serene woods, chaos had erupted in a torrent of darkness. A malevolent black shadow smoke slithered through the air, casting a pall of foreboding over the peaceful haven of mystical creatures. The vibrant colors of the forest were now masked by an oppressive gloom, as the tendrils of smoke snaked their way around the trees and underbrush.

The fairies, known for their joyous flights and laughter, were now caught in fits of coughing and gasping. Elves, typically agile and nimble, now stumbled and faltered as they tried to escape the suffocating grip of the smoke. A sense of urgency radiated from the still forms of the creatures, all of them lying unconscious, their once-bright presence now subdued by the encroaching darkness.

Within the castle walls, a different world unfolded. Royals and knights bustled with preparations for an impending occasion, their attention consumed by the event's intricate details. Unbeknownst to them, the woods they had ventured into had descended into turmoil, a stark contrast to the lively and spirited realm they had once known.

As the royals and knights went about their preparations, the woods remained a realm apart, its inhabitants silently suffering under the shroud of the shadow smoke. The harmony that had once defined this place was now fractured, replaced by uncertainty and fear. The creatures that had once frolicked under the sunlight now lay in silence, their vitality drained by the malevolent force that had invaded their sanctuary.

In the heart of this unfolding drama, the obliviousness of those in the castle was a stark reminder of the realm's fragility. As Y/N and those around her focused on the celebrations to come, the woods held its own tale of darkness and mystery. The balance between the two worlds, like a delicate thread, was poised to unravel, exposing the intricacies of a realm in turmoil and the journey that awaited those who dared to uncover its secrets.

The chaos and the malevolent laughter of the figure responsible for the shadowy smoke, a small group of fairies and elves managed to escape the clutches of the noxious fumes. Unaffected by the smoke's sinister influence, they dashed through the woods with urgency, their determination serving as their guiding light.

The two fairies, Mina and Jihyo, and the two elves, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, sprinted through the dense foliage, driven by a singular goal – to reach the safety of the castle and alert their friends to the imminent danger that loomed over the forest.

"Where could this man have come from?" questioned one of the elves, their voice tinged with a mixture of concern and confusion.

"I don't even know," replied Mina, her tone matching the gravity of the situation. "I woke up to chaos, and Jihyo here was already in a state of panic."

Jihyo, the fairy with wide eyes and a heart racing with fear, nodded in agreement. The memory of the man's maniacal laughter still echoed in her mind, a chilling reminder of the malevolent presence they had encountered.

Amidst the haste, the group pushed forward, determined to reach the castle and relay the unsettling news to the princesses and knights. The urgency of their mission pushed aside any questions of origin or motive. The forest, once a symbol of tranquility, had been violated by an intruder of unknown intentions.

Dahyun, one of the elves, was carried effortlessly by Jihyo as the fairy's wings propelled them forward, while Mina held Chaeyoung securely in her arms. The woods seemed to blur as they navigated through the dense terrain, their hearts pounding in sync with their hurried footsteps.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

As the sun dipped lower in the sky, casting a warm golden hue across the horizon, the group of four arrived at the castle's gates. Their urgent journey through the woods had brought them to the safety of the castle walls, where they hoped to share the ominous news they carried.