_Jeongyeon_

During the training session, Y/N found herself paired up with Momo as they practiced their sword fighting techniques.

The clashing of swords and the laughter of the princesses filled the training ground. As Y/N and Momo exchanged playful banter, Y/N's gaze inadvertently caught Jeongyeon's for a brief moment.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, Jeongyeon had been stealing glances at her, her heart racing in a way she couldn't quite explain.

When the break time finally arrived, Y/N was about to relax and catch her breath when Jeongyeon's voice broke through the chatter, calling her over.

"Y/N, can you come help me with something?" Jeongyeon asked, a faint smile playing on her lips.

Curious, Y/N nodded and followed Jeongyeon to a more secluded spot away from the others. "Sure, what do you need help with?"

Jeongyeon's eyes softened as she looked at Y/N, her heart pounding a little faster. "Actually, there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

Y/N tilted her head, intrigued. "Oh? What is it, Jeongyeon?"

Jeongyeon took a deep breath, her fingers nervously playing with the edge of her sleeve. "Well, Y/N, I've realized that you've become a really important part of my life. You're not just a fellow protector of the realm, but you're someone who understands me, challenges me, and makes every day more interesting."

Y/N's brows furrowed slightly, sensing the weight of Jeongyeon's words. "Jeongyeon, what are you trying to say?"

Jeongyeon's gaze met Y/N's, her eyes conveying a mixture of vulnerability and sincerity. "Y/N, I think I've fallen for you."

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, her eyes widening in surprise. The words hung in the air, the gravity of Jeongyeon's confession sinking in. She hadn't expected this, not from her strong and stoic knight. Yet, the vulnerability in Jeongyeon's eyes made Y/N's heart ache in a way she couldn't ignore.

"Jeongyeon," Y/N began, her voice soft and thoughtful, "you've been a constant presence in my life since I arrived here. You've protected me, supported me, and stood by my side. And in that time, you've become someone really special to me too."

Jeongyeon's gaze held a mixture of hope and trepidation, waiting for Y/N's response.

Y/N's lips curled into a gentle smile. "Jeongyeon, I appreciate your honesty and your feelings mean a lot to me. You're not just my knight, but you're my friend and confidante."

Jeongyeon's shoulders relaxed slightly, her eyes reflecting a mixture of relief and gratitude.

"But," Y/N continued, her smile turning playful, "you know, if you're going to confess to me, you should at least bring me a bouquet of flowers or something."

Jeongyeon let out a surprised laugh, a mixture of embarrassment and amusement coloring her cheeks. "Wait, seriously? Flowers?"

Y/N chuckled, nodding. "Yes, it's a classic move, you know."

Jeongyeon shook her head, laughing at herself. "Well, next time, I'll make sure to come prepared with flowers."

Y/N's smile grew wider. "I'll be holding you to that, Jeongyeon."

As they continued their playful banter, the weight of their confession seemed to lift, replaced by a sense of camaraderie and understanding. It was a moment that solidified the bond between them, making their friendship stronger and more resilient than ever before.