_Momo_

Momo burst Y/N's door and yelled, "Y/N WAKE UP!" Y/N was used to this everyday.

Y/N chuckled at Momo's energetic entrance, accustomed to her friend's enthusiastic wake-up calls. She marked her page in the book and set it aside, sitting up as Momo plopped onto her bed with a grin.

"Amusement park? That sounds like a great idea, Momo," Y/N replied, amused by her friend's excitement.

Momo bounced on the bed, her eyes shining with eagerness. "I know, right? We can have so much fun and eat all the cotton candy we want!"

Y/N laughed at Momo's infectious enthusiasm. "Alright, alright, let's get ready then."

As they both got dressed and prepared for the day, Momo continued to chatter away, her excitement palpable. "I can't wait to go on all the rides! And maybe we'll win some prizes at the games too."

Y/N smiled, genuinely looking forward to their day together. "Sounds like we're in for an adventure."

After getting ready, they made their way to the mystical portal that led to Y/N's world. As they stepped through, Y/N felt a sense of familiarity wash over her. They arrived at the bustling entrance of the amusement park, greeted by the sound of laughter, music, and the aroma of delicious treats.

Momo's eyes lit up as she scanned the surroundings. "This place is amazing!"

Y/N grinned at Momo's excitement, feeling glad that she could share this experience with her friend. "Let's make the most of it."

And so, they spent the day indulging in rides, games, and treats. They screamed together on thrilling roller coasters, challenged each other at carnival games, and devoured cotton candy and popcorn. Momo's infectious laughter echoed through the park, and Y/N found herself laughing just as freely.

As the sun began to set, they found themselves on a ferris wheel, enjoying the view of the amusement park illuminated by colorful lights. Momo leaned against the railing, her expression content.

As the ferris wheel slowly ascended, Momo's expression turned serious, and Y/N noticed a hint of nervousness in her eyes. Y/N's heart skipped a beat, wondering what Momo was about to say. Just as Y/N was about to ask if everything was alright, Momo turned to her, her gaze unwavering.

"Y/N," Momo began, her voice steady but tinged with emotion, "I need to tell you something."

Y/N nodded, suddenly feeling a mix of anticipation and curiosity. "Go ahead, Momo."

Momo took a deep breath, her hands gripping the railing as if for support. "Y/N, you mean a lot to me. You've been there for me, you've made me laugh, and you've been such an amazing friend. I... I can't imagine my life without you."

Y/N's heart swelled at Momo's heartfelt words, and she fought to keep a straight face. She could sense the sincerity behind Momo's confession, and she wanted to respond in kind.

"Momo, you're an incredible friend too," Y/N replied, her voice soft and genuine. "You've brought so much joy and laughter into my life."

Momo's eyes softened, and she seemed to gather her courage as she continued, "Y/N, I've realized that my feelings for you go beyond just friendship. I care about you a lot, and... well, I've fallen for you."

Y/N's lips twitched, struggling to contain her laughter at Momo's earnest expression. She could see the vulnerability in her friend's eyes, and she knew that Momo's confession was sincere.

Y/N's lips twitched, a playful glint in her eyes. "Really, Momo? And how could I not know when you've been so obvious?"

Momo's eyes widened in surprise, and she couldn't help but chuckle at Y/N's response. "Wait, you knew?"

Y/N laughed softly, her voice warm and teasing. "Momo, you've been acting differently around me for a while now. The way you get flustered, the way you always try to impress me, it's hard to miss."

Momo's cheeks turned a shade of pink as she realized how transparent her feelings had been. She let out a sheepish laugh, scratching the back of her head. "I guess I'm not as subtle as I thought."

As the Ferris wheel descended back to the ground, the two friends shared a moment of camaraderie and connection. Their bond had deepened, and while their romantic feelings were acknowledged, their friendship remained the foundation that tied them together.