_Sana_

One sunny afternoon, Sana found herself alone with Y/N near the garden in the castle. The vibrant flowers and soothing breeze created a perfect atmosphere. Sana took a deep breath and mustered her courage.

"Hey, Y/N," Sana began with a slight nervous smile. "I've been wanting to talk to you about something."

Y/N turned to Sana, curious. "Sure, what's on your mind?"

Sana hesitated for a moment before continuing, "Well, you see, I've enjoyed spending time with you, and I was wondering if... if you'd like to go on a date with me?"

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise, and a warm smile slowly spread across her face. "Sana, I'd love to!"

Sana let out a relieved laugh and smiled back. "Great! I thought we could have a picnic by the lake tomorrow afternoon. What do you think?"

Y/N nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds wonderful, Sana."

The day of the picnic arrived, and Sana had prepared a delightful spread of food by the tranquil lakeside. Y/N admired the setup with a smile.

"You really went all out, Sana. This looks amazing," Y/N complimented.

Sana chuckled nervously. "I wanted it to be special."

As they settled down on the picnic blanket, Y/N couldn't resist playfully teasing Sana. "So, Sana, why would you want to go on a date with me? I mean, you're a princess, and I'm just a regular girl."

Sana's smile faltered slightly, and she glanced down at the ground. "Well, you see, Y/N, I... I really enjoy spending time with you, and you make me feel... happy."

Y/N's teasing expression softened as she realized the sincerity in Sana's words. She reached out and gently touched Sana's hand. "Sana, you don't have to explain. I feel the same way. You make me happy too."

Sana looked up, her eyes slightly teary. "Really?"

Y/N nodded, a warm smile on her lips. "Really."

The two shared a heartfelt moment by the lakeside, their connection deepening as they revealed their true feelings for each other.

And just like that, amidst the magical beauty of the enchanted realm, Sana and Y/N's blossoming romance took its first step.