_Nayeon_

Nayeon and Y/N found themselves sitting on a balcony overlooking the enchanting landscape of the realm.

"You know, Nayeon," Y/N started with a mischievous grin, "I've been hearing rumors that there's someone you really like."

Nayeon's eyes widened, and she quickly looked away, attempting to hide the blush creeping up her cheeks. "W-What are you talking about?"

Y/N leaned in, playing along. "Oh, come on, Nayeon. Don't be shy. I won't tell anyone."

Nayeon hesitated for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Fine, you got me. There is someone I like."

Y/N's grin widened. "Oh, really? And who might this lucky person be?"

Nayeon mumbled something, almost incoherent, but Y/N caught it. She gasped dramatically. "Wait, did you just say... me?"

Nayeon's eyes widened in horror, and she immediately covered her face with her hands. "No! I mean, yes, but not like that! I mean..."

Y/N burst into laughter, finding Nayeon's flustered state utterly adorable. She gently tugged Nayeon's hands away from her face. "Relax, Nayeon. I was just teasing you."

Nayeon peeked through her fingers, her cheeks still pink. "You were?"

Y/N nodded, her laughter subsiding. "Yeah, I was. But hey, if you ever do want to talk about it seriously, I'm here to listen."

Nayeon let out a relieved sigh, her embarrassment slowly fading. "Thanks, Y/N. And just so you know, you're not off the hook that easily. I'll find something to tease you about too."

Y/N chuckled. "Fair enough, Nayeon."

_+_+_+_+_+_+

Y/N and Nayeon was strolling along the lively streets of the village that surrounded the enchanted castle. Laughter and chatter filled the air as residents went about their daily activities.

Y/N stole a glance at Nayeon, who seemed lost in thought. Summoning her courage, she decided to address the unspoken feelings between them. "Nayeon," she began, her voice steady yet gentle.

Nayeon looked at Y/N, her expression curious. "Yeah?"

"I've noticed something," Y/N continued, a hint of a smile playing on her lips. "There's a certain connection between us, isn't there?"

Nayeon blinked, caught off guard by Y/N's straightforwardness. "Well, yeah. We're friends."

Y/N grinned, locking eyes with Nayeon. "I think it's more than that."

Nayeon's cheeks flushed slightly, realization dawning upon her. "You think so?"

Y/N nodded, her smile growing warmer. "Definitely. And you know what? I think I'm feeling the same way."

Nayeon's eyes widened, her heart racing with a mixture of surprise and happiness. "You are?"

Y/N chuckled softly. "Yeah, I am. So, Nayeon... would you like to go on a date with me?"

A wide grin spread across Nayeon's face. "Yes, Y/N. I'd love to."

As their fingers intertwined amidst the bustling village, the sun seemed to shine a little brighter. Their journey had been filled with magical adventures and unexpected twists, but in that moment, Y/N and Nayeon discovered a new enchantment – a connection that went beyond friendship, and a love that had blossomed in the heart of an enchanted realm.