Ascension to Godhood (Recap)

-------

-------

Recap

---------

They made you bitter.

All gods knew there was something about you that moved the world, and it scared them. How could there be a being higher than them? What if you were the one to be worshipped and remembered like other gods you can't mention? Someone so young like you?

and you wonder if it was all they made you for.

I keep trying to mention that your pain is intentional, be it fate, be it a lesson. You are not Icarus...is what you try to say, but in truth, you're more similar than you thought.

Icarus was not meant to fall.

His wings of wax were not meant to melt, the higher the altitude the colder the air gets, it couldn't be that hot for him to fall into the ocean. Someone made his fall a lesson. Someone killed him, as a lesson. What I'm trying to say is...

Someone made you fall

.

.

.

Was it your fall?

That took away your divine powers? That humanized you? Burned the symbol of godhood, your wings, and made you feel insignificant? Irrelevant? A speck of dust amongst a dusted house, that broke down your inflated ego and made you feel weak, powerless. Are all your years of learning to be thrown in the trash?

You were the one that jumped. You can't blame the fall, only yourself, so let's say, to preserve our mental health, it was not the fall.

.

.

.

Was it the book?

That spilled all your secrets to the world, that dehumanized you? All it did was make you incapable of showing weakness and mistakes, unlike your childhood. It did but a target on your back, but irrelevant with the 'protection' you were receiving.

.

.

.