"Hello, World!"

So before anything, I must warn you

This book will be loosely based on bnha plot, it would be more original and fun to not copy all the sayings in the series, but focus on the reader and the crap she does.

Yes, there will be swearing. not smutt, but yeah fluff.

This is a fictional story, meaning, gods here do not represent any that you may believe in, most gods mentioned will be purely coincidence. I guess you atheist, are good over there.

(Y/n)= Your name, (L/n)= Last name

Thank you for reading this. (even though most of you just skipped like you skip Terms and conditions.)

Enjoy!

⚫⚫●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●⚫⚫

Tell me,
What if I told you everything humanity has believed until now was
true?

That gods
Heaven
Hell
Olympus

Or whatever godly world

existed?

Would you believe me?

What if I told you that everything was made by numbers?

Not apeiron
Or water
Or atoms

Would you believe me?

If I told you
everything
you believe
see
do
Say

Is inevitably made by numbers?

Our dear Pythagoras was right.

The World is made by numbers

The universe is numbers

Be it the number of proton, electrons or even neutrons in an atom.

Or the percentage in a test

It goes back to the size of slice of a cake to see which one is smaller for your friend.

Down to the number of second we have in day.

I have theory, facts on my side

What do you have?

Oh.

Oh well. Nobody told you to defy a god.

But still the answer is simple, you would not believe me until I made you kneel and beg for your life in a battle field.

Because humanity
like gods

Are also
Selfish
Greedy
Stubborn

We don't expect you to be pefect, so why do you expect us to be?

math is not tiring, its fascinating, if you do it right.

Allow me to give you an example

Gods are like numbers, we have our positive, fun, easy, likable self's.

But when you look at the other side of line there's our negative, harsh, antisocial, complicated self's .

Life is not easy, miscalculate half a Chromosome and the human body has a sindrome.

However, as much as I would like to continue, this book is not about how amazing my quirk is over yours, or how easily an argument can be won if your either state the facts or your social position.

This book is about friendship, and love, the main reason my life as goddess came to an end.

BTW: for any curious peps out there, Hello world is actually a computer program. It is often the first program written by people learning to code.