(17) Messing With Writing Tips (notes) (CH)

2020 sovame ft sleep deprivation

"Ame, you must be fucking tired, go to bed." Soviet said.

"No! I'n ot! I'wo n't!" America said.

"Oh my god, Babe, you're even slurring your words together!" Soviet exclaimed.

"Whatever Nada." America said, not even giving it a thought he called Soviet the wrong name.

"Well how about we get out of this office? We've been in here all day." Soviet said, ignoring America's mistake.

"Igu ess." America replied, standing up, only to immediately stumble into the wall.

America continued to stumble against the wall until he reached the office's doorframe, where he leaned against it for support.

"Ame, do you want me to carry you? You're fucking tired." Soviet said.

"Nooooon! Jene suis," America yawned, "pas fatigué!"

There was a moment of silence before Soviet spoke, "...What?"

"Je ne suis pas tired!" America exclaimed.

"Then how about I carry you to the kitchen and we get you some coffee?" Soviet asked.

"Oui, oui!!! Merci!" America exclaimed, not realizing he was speaking French.

Soviet, who basically knew basic phrases is most languages, nodded before swooping America up and carried him to the kitchen.

Soviet nudged America when he was going to put him down, as he was in this half awake state.

"I'm awake! I'm fine!" America shouted.