Ch. 33: School's in Session

Belos groaned as he slowly rose from the sea, not even feeling the burns as he shook his head.

"Who did that?" He asked, blowing out smoke form his mouth.

"I did." A new, FAMILIAR voice said.

He looked and saw the tall being, as big as him!

She had purple fur with a gray patch from her neck to her stomach with long black hair down her back right above a bushy fox-like tail. She had visible bone ribs near her hips while her 3 fingers were bone claws and two clawed feet as well as bone kneecaps were above them. The most eye catching parts of her was the skull on her head with long horns and a small ball of light above them as well as a strange symbol on her chest.

 The most eye catching parts of her was the skull on her head with long horns and a small ball of light above them as well as a strange symbol on her chest

'YOU!' Belos standing up full and blasted a stream of magic fire at her!

"WEH!" She screamed, the Bi Blast destroying the fire and hitting Belos!

"Guh!" Belos grunts as he stumbled back, breathing heavily from the pain.

As he was recovering, the tall being held her hand out to King, Eda, and Collector to encase them in a magic bubble.

"Stay back." She said, moving the bubble back.

Eda wanted to argue, when she noticed something, the Titan's skull had two cracks, one above it's eye, and one on its cheek.

"No, it can't be..." Eda said, in disbelief, "Luz?"

"LUZ?!" King and Collector shouted in shock.

The giant titan, Luz, chuckled at their reactions as she nodded to them.

"I'll tell you later, I promise." Luz said before seeing something flying up to her eye. "Stringbean?"

The snakeshifter palisman hissed and nodded to Luz, flying towards her right hand and stretching as far as she could to become a purple ring on her ring finger. Even if Luz was a Titan, her palisman wanted to be by her side always.

"Thank you Stringbean for being so loyal to me." Luz said, glancing to see Belos getting up. "Let's have some fun."

With a flick of the wrist, Luz made the magic bubble take Eda, King, and Collector to New Hexside as she walked towards the boiling sea!

"Why must you always get in my way?!" Belos shouted at Luz, realizing who she was.

"Why you ask? Is that rally anyway to speak to a Titan?" Luz asked, smirking before breathing! "WEH!"

The Bi Blast hit him again, making Belos groan in pain again before he growled!

"ROOOOOOOOAH!" He roared at Luz as he charged at her.

"RAAAAAAAAAH!" Luz screamed as she charged at Belos as well, jumping off the land and tackling Belos further into the boiling sea!

Boiling water flew high in the sky, as the battle between gods began.