Chapter one

A/N: feeling quirky, listening to Billy Poco.

Also please no hate 🥺🥺🥺 This is the first time we're writing on wattpad, if you hate what we're writing, then FINE 😩😩😩, leave or else we are going to hunt you down 🤬🤬🤬.

-

It was the morning I've been waiting for in a billion years, the sun was shining through the thin curtains that were hanging from my window. My alarm was ringing, it hurted my ears so I had to turn it off by slamming the top of it. You might be wondering, why did you slam your phone? Well, you see... I'm not like other girls.

Instead of having an Iphone 69, the newest model, I had an alarm clock. And unlike other girls, I read a book in the mornings that's usually placed on my bedside table. By that I mean I'm not scrolling on Tiktok or Instagram, or whatever. Because that's for girly girls, plus it's disgusting to me. I'm one of the boys.

I got out of my comfy bed and settled my feet in my black and white slippers. My 20 meter long, blonde, lush hair was flowing on my back like a silk blanket. I walked to the closet and decided to put on a gray hoodie, black ripped jeans, and a pair of white sneakers together with my glasses. I also tied my hair into a messy bun to match my look, and to not look like the other girls. Like I said earlier, I'm one of the boys.

I flew down the stairs, and on my way to the kitchen, I accidentally bumped into my abusive stepmom. You see, my biological mom died in a car accident. The car fell off a cliff during one of her business trips in Ohio. The only thing she left me with was this necklace that I always wear. It was a heart shaped gold pendant tied to a silver string. It was also the most precious thing that I owned. My evil stepmom wouldn't buy any jewelry for me. That's fine, because I don't want any either, it makes me feel girly.

"Hey y/n, It's your first day of school, excited?"

I turned to see my evil and abusive stepmom in the kitchen holding a spatula and a plate with pancakes. My blue orbs landed on the freshly, homemade, thick, fluffy American pancakes topped with chocolate syrup and some berries. I felt saliva form in my mouth as I drooled over the pancakes. It was a while ago since I had pancakes for breakfast, my biological mom used to make me those when she had time.

"OMG, you made me pancakes?" I asked in surprise, my orbs starting to water. Was my step mom actually nice to me? Is this real or am I just dreaming? I felt like I had to pinch myself to prove it.

"That's not for you hon, it's for your dad and your sister, lmao."

I stared at her in disbelief. Of course, what were I thinking? Like seriously, why would this evil crusty musty dirty ass million billionaire ever care about me?

"Your sister left some protein bars last night that she didn't like, and they are probably outdated. That will be your breakfast." She pointed towards a half eaten müsli bar lying on the perfectly cleaned table.

"Ughh... whatever!" I looked over to the pancakes for one last time, then I stomped my way to the table. I rolled my eyes. The granola bar looked like it got nibbled by a sewer rat. Yeah, what I meant by that is, my stepsister is a ugly sewer rat.

I turned my head to check the time on the golden clock hanging above the dining table. It was time to go, or else I'm going to be late. Without thinking about my life decisions, I grabbed the nearest jacket that would fit me and flew out of the front door.

-

A/N: Alright! Thank you so much for reading!!! 😍😍😍

And if you bully y/n, as we said, we will hunt you down and kill you 😡😡😡.

/Two emos