Chapter seven

A/N: uh what's 1+1 again?

I am literally writing this on a test, i'm so badass ÙwU (wait what the)

Anyways, let's begin.

TW/CW: Mentions of dieting

-

I woke up by the annoying alarm clock above my bed, iiwegyigdiefueirgfdfsyusefyueu *morphs into a butterfly* (ai ai ai ima a little butter fucking fly what every taht shongwas.) The ringing from the machine hurted my precious ears so I was about to get tinnitus (stream tinnitus - txt). Unconscious, I stood up on my bed and reached for it so I could destroy it. This was the, uh, the 143th clock I've had this month and I had no idea how it was still alive.

Suddenly my door, that was made of pure gold, busted open. All I saw was a woman in a 200% cotton bathrobe standing by the door. That's when I realized, it was my EVIL stepmom. The crusty musty short old (eh maybe not old but who cares) woman walked into my room, and moved forward to my bed.

"Wake up, breakfast is ready." I heard the evil witch call out. Her hands are fixing the bed sheet at the end of my bed.

"Just five more minutes..." I groaned out of annoyance. Couldn't she just exit my room already? I really needed to be alone so I could finish that spicy, I mean the interesting chapter in the book.

"Fine, five more minutes, but then you have to come down to eat, okay? I made eggs and bacon!" Said my evil evil mastermind stepmom in a strange tone. She grabbed the door handle and closed the door behind her. Poor door that got touched by her dirty hands, I thought to myself. (That somehow sounded very weird...)

I layed there, on the floor, for a few minutes. Somehow I just accidentally fell off the bed when I tried to slam the alarm clock. My bedroom floor was covered with hard wood planks and I folded to a paper crane when my skin came into contact with the ground.

Compared to my girly stepsister, I lived like Cinderella. My stepsister's room was covered by really fluffy carpet, while my room had these cold planks. My plain white walls looked depressed and her room was painted in pastel pink. Not to mention, I'm still one of the boys, and pink is for girly girls. But the thing I'm trying to tell is that I get treated very badly in this household.

I have to fold my own clothes and clean my own room! I mean I don't know how she could deal with cleaning everyday, but her room is still so organized. So that's going to mean that somebody cleans it for her.

I tried figuring out what I should do first before my SUPER DUPER EVIL (I should stop) stepmom comes into my room again. Maybe brush my hair or read the spicy part of the book-? The floor was just too cold, so I decided to climb up to my bed again. Pulling the warm bedsheet around my body, sinking into the mattress.

It has been about two weeks since I've started high school. Me and the friend group have gotten closer, and I'm doing pretty decent in school, surprisingly. Chris has started to talk more with me lately and he isn't that cold anymore. In my opinion he is kinda cool. It's sort of annoying because there's always fangirls around him simping. No matter how much he told them KINDLY to leave, they wouldn't. That's one reason why I'm not a girly girl, because I am not that cringe. I was about to throw hands a few times, but Chris always stopped me before I could do anything.

I've learned some Spanish from Poco during lunch breaks. He taught me... uh what was it now again. Yes, it was 'pendejo'. He said it meant 'thank you'. I said it to a Spanish lady on the street, but ended up getting hit by her purse. Is she not Spanish? Billy cracked a bunch of jokes all the time and I just wondered how I haven't grown immune towards them. Maybe it's because there are so many and always so funny.