Chapter four

A/N: Here comes the freshly made chapter with some beautiful drama. I mean, which chapter doesn't include some crunchy delicious k-drama to chew on?? 😍😍😍

Enough of talking and I'm about to write the next one, bye. 😏

TW/CW: Blood and school nurse

-

I ran through the corridors, desperately trying to find which classroom I had my lesson in. I was running so fast you could see the lightning I left behind me. Oh yeah, did I mention that I was flash you know :P.

As I was sprinting like the flash, I crashed into a boy. Because I realized it so quickly, I made multiple backflips and landed on my neck. I got up like it was nothing and turned back to see the boy lying on the ground, on his head like a pole. Could he street dance? Well that's cool! And wait... Why is this boy out here when it's the first period?? Shouldn't he be in class?

He had red and kinda straight hair, straighter than my 20 meter long, lush, blonde hair. Not to mention, but he was very tall. And he also had some freckles on his cheeks.

I turned my back to him and fixed my clothes a bit.

"Auohohoh~ ", I heard the boy moan. Right after, a large crash was heard behind me. When I turned back again, the boy lied in a stack of his personal things. His head was bleeding and his right arm looked broken. I didn't know that the school was so bt ඞ.

"OMGEE!!!!!!!? Are you okay??????" I kindly asked, even if I felt very uncomfortable around this guy. The guy didn't look at me, he couldn't move at all. All he could do was to answer my question.

"Yeah I'm fine- BRLGEUUUHGAHHGEHGGGHHH- ah~" He vomited a bit as he moa- moana, yeah Moana. (This fic is child friendly :3 uwu mhm.)

"Into the unknown~~~~~~." I heard the boy randomly sing. Oh my! Must be a concussion! He must have hit the ground so hard he started to sing random things that didn't make sense. I should escort him to the nurse's office! No, I must! This random ass dude could be dying right now!

I carried the guy with my strong but small pinky finger and rushed to the nurse's office, accidentally killing some students on the way. When I finally arrived at the nurse's office, I carefully laid him on the bed. His head was bleeding so much and it stained the white sheets red (rip bed). The nurse walked to us and took a look at him. She seemed very shocked.

"The heck did this guy do?" She looked at the half dead boy on the bed. Then she took a glance at me. "And... Why aren't you in class?"

"Well I-I-I w-wanted to h-help him, I-I um-" I stuttered, but got cut off before I could finish the sentence.

"Okay???" The nurse replied, picking up a bag of ice from the freezer. She didn't seem to believe me though. "I can take it from here. You, on the other hand, need to go back to class. The bell rang 10 minutes ago."

"WHAT?!" I shouted, looking at the clock that hung above the door. That's when I realized that I was going to be late, no, I am late. I rushed out of the nurse's office and ran as fast as I could to the classroom.

While in the classroom

"Weird... The new student should have arrived 10 minutes ago? What's taking her so long?" The homeroom teacher wondered as he paced back and forth. He was fidgeting with the whiteboard marker in his hand.

"Hey! What's got the teacher all worked up?" A boy in the second row asked his friend.

"Idk man. I think the teacher is waiting for the new kid or something." His friend answered.