perfectly Sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 6
Harry's pov
I knew I lost her. I lost the love of my life. I sat there crying and crying. Until i heard the noise of the ambulance and my mum shouting my name. "harry, honey what happened" she stopped when she saw me like this."Honey oh my god how did this happen" mum asked. "I don't know mum" i cried as the ambulance people came and lifted up y/n. "I'm sorry mr styles but we need to take her to the hospital" they spoke as they lifted her and put her on the stretcher. I walked with them. "Please let me come with you" i spoke. They nodded as i got in the ambulance. I held onto y/n's hand and caressed her face. Her head was bleeding so badly. Her eyes closed. I could see that she was not breathing at all. We got to the hospital and they immediately rushed her to the ICU. I sat down on the chairs as i waited for the doctor to come out. After 20 mins i saw the doctor walking towards me. "Mr styles" he began with a sad yet soft face "I'm sorry but she's no more" he said. My heart stopped, the whole surrounding stopped. "no please don't say that doctor please do something, please save her, please make her alive i pleaded to the doctor. He just rubbed my shoulder and walked away with his head down. I walked to the ICU and saw her there a bandage wrapped around her head and she was just so pale laying over there on the hospital bed. I walked and sat on the bed next to her. "Baby why did you do this, please wake up lovie tell me that this is all a dream, please take me in your arms please baby please wake up, i need you, i need you y/n" i cried so loudly. I laid my head on her chest as i hugged her body so tightly crying so badly on her chest. "Why did you leave, i told you I was there with you, why baby, why" i cried so badly. The only thing I knew at the moment is to cry and nothing else. I held onto her so tightly seeing that she was wearing one of my hoodies and my pants. I kissed her chest and cried there silently. "Baby please come back to me, i miss you lovie, i miss your voice" i said softly. I had no answer from her. Not even a movement. I closed my eyes and took her hands wrapping her arms around me.