perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 3
Harry's pov
I woke up in the morning as the sun shone brightly. I opened my eyes and looked down at you sleeping in the same position as last night. I smiled and kissed her head putting her on the bed. I covered her with more blankets and kissed her head. I got up and went to the bathroom as usual in the mornings. After brushing my teeth. I decided to have a half day, because today i wanted to spend time with my y/n. "Hello Niall,""yes mate, why you calling me so early aks besides we're gonna meet at the studio""yes i know niall but I wanted to take a half day today and spend some time with my girlfriend y/n, would you manage" i asked him "oh ok mate I'll manage it no problem""ok thanks Niall I'll see you around" i said and hung up. I smiled and splashed some water on my face.  I came out and saw y/n with her eyes open. "Hi baby" i spoke as i got next to her in bed. She smiled at me. "Good morning hazz" she spoke her eyes closed as she came up in my embrace "morning angel" i said as I ran my fingers through her curls. "Today I took a half day so i thought maybe we could spend some time together baby" i told her. She looked at me and smiled. "I like it" she said and got out of the bed. She hugged me and went to the washroom. I went down to prepare some breakfast for ourselves.  I took out the pancake dough and began mixing it. I heard footsteps coming and two pairs of arms wrapped around my torso "hmm your back is so comfy hazzy" she said. I giggled i pulled up in front of me and kissed her lips. "I'm making pancakes baby" i told her. "Thank you so hazzy" she said and kissed my cheeks. She sat down at the dining table as i served both of us. I gave her the maple syrup and the coconut creame she hummed as she munched on it. I giggled and ate my breakfast. After breakfast i got ready to go thr studio. I saw her looking at me with a sad face. "What's up angel, i promise I'll be back as soon as possible lovie" i told her. "I just wanna be with you, i don't want you to go away from me" she spoke as she sighed. "I promise you will baby" i told her. She smiled and pressed her lips on mine. We kissed for a minute.