I'm Going Home (one shot)

SATURDAY

I was sitting in front of my tv watching the last show of love on tour live. One of Harry's friends told me that they would show me his live performance as i can't be there. I hate my work, or else i would have been with my boyfriend. He was looking so good and so handsome in his outfit i just couldn't stop staring at him. He's a precious diamond. My diamond. His smile and everything about him. I'm so proud of him. Finally it was the end. He said his thank yous and goodbye to everyone. I giggled starting to feel nervous. You knew that he'd call you now. Just then your phone started ringing. You picked it up."Hi baby""hi harry" you smiled "how was the show""very very good haz, I'll miss harry styles love on tour" you spoke with a giggle "awe babe, i promise maybe next year or something""oh really you will tell me everything once your home""ok babe""so are you coming home now""babe not now on Monday""why Monday" you pouted. "Babe I have something to do, i promise to be there on Monday baby""ok fine""hey babe don't be sad ok, i promise I'll be there soon" "ok haz, i love you so much""i love you too baby, ok I need to go now baby""ok haz bye, take care""bye baby take care" you hung up.

 "Babe I have something to do, i promise to be there on Monday baby""ok fine""hey babe don't be sad ok, i promise I'll be there soon" "ok haz, i love you so much""i love you too baby, ok I need to go now baby""ok haz bye, take care""bye baby take ...

********************

SUNDAY

Harry's last show was done. Love on tour was done. I feel sad but also happy because he's coming home tomorrow. I can't believe that I'll be able to sleep in his arms again and cuddle him and kiss him. I feel really sad for all his fans. It was a different joy seeing him perform for them and make them so happy. I smiled. He called me yesterday telling me that he'll be home on monday, i missed him so much. Yes i did go to see him, but having him now home for the summer break is a different thing. I woke up thinking he'll be here but he's coming tomorrow y/n, why can't you wait. I hit my head and got out of the bed. .
I went and brushed my teeth i decided to clean up the house and make it extra clean and tidy just for him. After brushing my teeth i went and made myself some breakfast.

Then i started to clean the house. Oh wow i woke up early but the house work got done in the afternoon. I was all sweaty and stinking now. So you decided to go take a shower. You removed your clothes and got inside the shower. Harry on the other hand, wanted to surprise you. He got home with a bouquet of your favourite flowers and some chocolates  for you. He took a taxi and got home. He opened the door with his spare key. He slowly tip-toed inside but you were not there. He heard the shower sound "hmm she's in the shower" he whispered to himself. He slowly walked in the bedroom and removed his clothes as he kept the bouquet and chocolates on the bed. He stripped off his clothes and got in the shower with her. You didn't know that harry had come inside the shower as you were singing about how much you had loved him and missed him. Harry smirked as he saw your back facing him, you were singing as you rubbed your hair with shampoo and  swinging your hips. He wrapped his arms around you, as he nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck. You jumped up in fear as you turned around and saw harry in front of you fully naked. He had the biggest smile on his face. "No way" you spoke as you covered your mouth "yes way" harry said as he opened his arms. You hugged him so tightly. "I missed you so much" you spoke as you kissed his cheek, neck and face. He giggled as he looked at you. "Babe let's clean you up" he said as he washed off the shampoo from your hair. You smiled as you enjoyed the feeling of his hands in your hair washing it, it made you so comfortable and so cozy that you could fall off to sleep.