perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 13
Harry's pov
"It's been a day without you my love, i don't know how i managed to live it. I keep calling your phone in order so that you'd pick it up and talk to me, that's when it strikes me and i realise that you're not with me anymore. Why did you leave me baby, you could have talked to me about it. I wouldn't have judged you. I miss you so much my love, I'm devastated without you, i can't eat, i can't drink properly. You were the reason for my existence baby" i spoke as I looked up at stars with tears in my eyes. Since the day y/n died. I've noticed stars shining at my sky brightly almost everyday. I wiped my tears still looking up at the stars. I haven't been to the studio either. I can't focus on doing anything or working. I walked inside the room and sat down looking at the photo frame of mine and y/n's. We looked so beautiful together. I smiled and held that frame close against my chest as i closed my eyes. Cold Breeze blew against me. "Hazz" i heard her soft voice. I immediately opened my eyes to her standing in front of mez wearing my shirt and my pants. "Baby" i whispered as i got up. She smiled and held out her hand for me. I took it. She led upstairs. We walked up until I reached the terrace. "Hazz" she called me once again. I looked at her. "Baby why did you do this" i asked her tears spilling from my eyes. She looked at me and smiled softly. "I'm sorry baby could you forgive me" she asked me her voice was so sweet and soft. I nodded. "I love you so much hazz" she whispered. "I love you too baby" I said. Then she pulled me more to the terrace. We stopped at the railings. I looked at it and then saw her looking at me. "I fell from here hazz" she spoke. I looked at her intensely. "I did it on my own hazz, I had to do it, this earth is a better place without me" she spoke smilingly. "No baby don't say that, i miss you, we all miss you so much even your parents" i told her. But she still kept smiling. "There was a reason for what I did hazz" she spoke as she came forward to me and touched my face. I closed my eyes and that's when i felt everything disappear. I shook up from my sleep.