perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 9
Harry's pov
I wore my best suit to look good just for y/n. I stood in front of her casket as it was taken to the chapel to get blessed before we bury her. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my eyes. I never knew this day would come that I'd see my girl go away like this, leaving me all alone. As we took the casket inside the chapel we all walked in taking our seats. They placed her on the table before opening the casket box. She still looked so beautiful with her eyes closed. Her hair was loosely open with her black dress which she always adored the dress which i brought her. We all took out seats as the priest began saying the prayers for her soul to rest in peace. I took out my handkerchief and wiped my eyes. I was sitting just next to her casket. I ran my fingers through her hair and curls. "I'm sorry baby" i whispered. I cried so bitterly. I don't know what to do now. I rubbed my thumb over her pale pink lips. Everything was silent except for the priest and the people who had come for her funeral. I never dreamt of this day coming. I closed my eyes as i cried silently remembering her words "i can't live without you hazz, if you die then I can't that's why I'll go before you" she always meant those words. "Now what do I do, i have no motivation for living anymore. I'm just gonna give up my life, when my life is gone what am I gonna do here" i mumbled to myself.
There was a bible next to her and a rosary in her hand. I never felt like this with anyone. I won't do anything, i can't do anything, i won't be able to move on, everything is just gone. How i dreamt of marrying her, having children. Growing old. But I guess this was god's plan. I looked up at the altar and asked God one thing. "Why did you take her away from me, was I not good enough for her, or was I not worthy of her". I had no response. This life is so cruel. I kissed her head. I held her hand softly as i rubbed my thumb over her knuckles. I sat there not knowing what to do. Except when it was my time to get up and give a speech. I didn't prepare anything but I'll try my best for you baby. I'll give a good speech for you honey.