perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 10
Harry's pov
I had to get up to give my speech. I kissed her head and walked up to the Altar. As i got to the pulpit next to the microphone. I cleared my throat as tears formed in my eyes. I wiped them and began saying my speech. "My dear one, i don't know what to say, what not to say, clearly I can see that you have still not left me, because your heart is with me and mine is with you. I still won't forget the day, i first saw you, laughing, giggling which made my heart flutter, i always dreamt and told myself that one day, you're gonna be mine and one day I'm gonna marry you. I don't know what happened that you have left us and gone,i" i began sobbing. "I'll miss you everyday. There can be no goodbye for us. I'd be too painful, dear. Our connection still lives on, although you're far from here. I'll miss the times which we once had, But one day, once again, I'll hold you close and laugh with you. I just wish i knew when each moment till that day arrives until my time is through I'll miss you more than words can say and always think of you. I'll look for you among the stars, and each dawn's pastel sky, and whisper words of love to you. But never say goodbye because I know you're here with me too. I'll always remember that special smile, that caring heart, the warm embrace, you may not be with me anymore but my love for you will not die, like how you said, i love you my y/n forever" i finished crying so bitterly on the pulpit I collapsed on the carpet trying to hold myself but failed. One of the lads came and picked me up it was liam. "It's ok mate come on we're here for you" he said as he slowly dragged me to the chair. "She's gone liam, she's gone i won't be able to live anymore without her, my life is gone liam" i spoke as i cried. I looked over at y/n and kissed her lips tightly. "Baby i miss you so much, please come back to me, i love you sweetheart" i whispered against her lips. I looked up and saw her father going to the pulpit now to give his speech. I kissed her forehead and laid my head on her arm. After a while everyone gave their speech. Then it was time now to bury her.