perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 11
Harry's pov
I walked the gravel road of the cemetery. Never knew this day would come when I'd bury the love of my life. I carried her casket to the cemetery Chapel and laid it there on the long built stone in front of the altar. The priest came and said a short prayer blessing the body. After a short prayer we again carried her casket to the newly dug up grave which was waiting for her. We placed the casket on the ground and all of us began crying so bitterly yet loudly. I bent down and kissed her forehead. "Baby if i'm done anything wrong then please forgive me my angel" i whispered. "I don't wanna put you in there it hurts me a lot angel" i whispered to her. Her eyes were closed. She looked so pale. I kissed her whole face which I know she likes a lot. After a minute or two i got up as we needed to place the casket down in the grave. Me being me i couldn't help myself but cried bitterly. I looked at her face for the last time, until I see her again. I kissed her lips passionately and then her head. Then we covered the casket. I kissed her casket too and then  We slowly placed the casket down in the grave, i cried out so loudly. "I promise to never let you go" i spoke as i cried bitterly. After it was placed down in the grave. I cried there silently yet bitterly. I took a handful of sand and threw it in there as it was the rituals to do so. Then I brought her favourite flowers the white roses and Daisy's. I kept it inside her grave. I slowly watched those people put back the sand in the grave. I sat there silently. I covered my face with my hands as i cried. I took out my phone and saw a picture of her and I at the home screen. She looked so beautiful and so pretty. I kissed that photo of hers. After they finish putting the sand. I went and began decorating her grave with the flowers. I knew she'd to be dressed or decorated it was something which she always loved. After decorating her grave with her flowers. I sat back next to her grave on the head side and whispered to her. "Are you happy now angel" i asked her. "Do you like to see me being miserable" i asked her once again.