perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 15
Harry's pov
Y/n keeps coming in my dreams and visions and tells me to come visit her. Maybe my baby is sad and all alone there. I went to the flower shop and brought her favourite flowers once again. I just kept ignoring the chest which I was having for the past one week. I took her favourite Daisy's. As i was driving I felt someone's presence near me. I ignored it and drove. All of a sudden tears were pouring out of my eyes. I missed my baby so much. I parked the car and it started to rain. I didn't care much. I took out the Daisy's with me and walked to her grave. I bring her flowers everyday. I kissed it and placed it on her grave as leaves fell on me. "How are you baby i miss you so much" i spoke as I sat down on her grave. I knew she wouldn't mind. "Baby I'm sorry yesterday i couldn't come, i was held up with work and stuff baby, I'm sorry i really wish I were with you now baby, or you would be with me" i told her as i chuckled. "Baby i miss you so much why did you leave me darling" i asked as i began crying so badly. "Sorry lovie i just can't keep up, you're not here with me, i can't bear the fact" i told her. "Baby please take me away with you, i can't live this life anymore sweetheart" i told her crying in the rain. I bent down and kissed her grave crying so bitterly. Just when i felt a tap on my shoulders. I looked up to see y/n, with a white dress. She smiled at me. "Hazzy do you really wanna come with me" she asked her with a smile. "Yes baby i do" i told her. I turned to her and hugged her stomach so tightly. I could feel her just right with me. "You will soon be with me hazzy" she spoke. I felt her kiss my head "i like these flowers hazzy" she spoke. I looked up and saw she was not there. She disappeared. I began crying once again so badly. I didn't know what to do except for one thing that will take me sooner to my baby. I knew what that was. "I love you so much baby" i said as I kissed the grave on the head side. "Baby come to me soon ok, it's lonely over here without you" i heard her whisper. When I turned to see she was not there. Now I made up my mind. I can't live without her.