Good Baby (one shot)

I was making cookies for hazza. I wanted to be a good baby for him. He was still at work so i decided to surprise him.

The cookie dough was ready, she smiled like an idiot. Once it was done. She made them in different shapes so that harry can be happy and give her cuddles and kissies.

She put them in the microwave and set the timer. She went and took out her teddies talking to them.

Then she fell asleep.

***************************************

She woke up to the smell of burning.
She then realized her cookies. She immediately went to the kitchen.

She switched off the microwave and took out her cookies. All her cookies were burnt. She burnt her hand by catching it without the glove.

She started crying like a baby.
Then she took the phone and immediately started to message harry.

*****************************

Harry came home within 10 mins. He was so scared that she hurt herself as she is in little space now.

He opened the door and saw her sitting on the ground with her phone in her hand.

He came to her and looked at her. "Baby" "hazzy" she looked up at him. She immediately started crying in his arms.

"Shh baby I'm here it's ok" he said he rubbed her back. "Sorry" she said. He brought her some water and she drank it.

"It's ok baby, doesn't matter to me. Now I'll clean this up and then we'll make cookies together ok baby" he said and kissed her cheeks.

She nodded. "my good baby" he said. She giggled. "Ok now give me a kiss" he said. She pressed her lips on his.

He smiled satisfied and pulled away. He kissed her head and got up. "Hazzy, I'll help you" she said. "No baby show me your hand" he said and she showed her hand to where she got burnt.

Harry put some cream on it and put the bandage. He kissed her hand. "Now baby you sit here till i clean it ok baby" he said and she nodded.

She watched him the whole time as he cleaned the kitchen. After cleaning all the mess harry came back to her smiling.

"Ok baby we shall make now" he said an

d she jumped in his arms. He chuckled and kissed the side of her head.

He made the dough and gave her to make the shapes then he put it in the microwave and after some time he took them out.

Now they had they cookies. She smiled and ate it. She kissed Harry's cheek and he smiled.

"Thank you hazzy" she said and smiled.
"Welcome baby" he said and kissed her lips.

After eating they cookies he got back to the couch with her and cuddled her and gave her kissies.