perfectly Sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 7
Harry's pov
I kissed her lips and looked at her whole face. I laid back down on her chest. I closed my taking in her deep smell. She smelt like me. I cried so bitterly on her chest. I heard the door opening but i didn't care who it was. All i cared for was y/n. "Harry honey" i heard my mum. I looked up and saw her, tears were in her eyes. I got up from y/n and went to hug my mum. "Mum my y/n she's gone mum, she's gone, i don't have her" i sobbed as i cried bitterly. I pulled away from her and went to bed sitting next to y/n. I ran my fingers through her head and kissed her lips. I cried on her lips as i kept kissing it. "baby please tell me this is a joke, wake me up from this dream, tell me everything will be fine, my love" i whispered as I kissed her lips. I cried and cried. I saw y/n's parents had come. They came in and were shocked when they saw her laying like this on the hospital bed. I looked at them my eyes red and puffy.  "I'm sorry i couldn't save her" i told them as they cried bitterly. They came to her side as he mother began crying so badly. I saw her younger brother and sister too as they all cried bitterly for her. I looked at them as he smaller sister she came to me and hugged me tightly. "My elder sister is gone" she said, "Why did you leave us baby" i cried as i spoke to her dead self. I saw the lads too come with their girlfriends. They all came and hugged me. "She's gone guys, she's gone forever now, i won't be able to live without her, i know that" i spoke to them as i cried bitterly. "I'm sorry hazz" they said. I pulled away from them as they went to see her. As I looked at them silently. I touched my pocket feeling the paper in it. I took it out to read what was written on it. My vision became blurry because of the tears. I sat down in the hospital ground as i began reading the letter which she wrote. I cried silently. As i read the letter. *My hazz* it started.