First day

Hey! I dont know if your here from my other story (which btw if you are im so sorry i didnt finish that 💀)
But this story is dedicated to and about my friend Ellie who has no interest in this man whatsoever and in fact mocks me for ever liking him.

Anyways if your names ellie its your lucky day if not 😢 go read my other terrible story!!

Modern Gareth x ellie AU

ENJOY ELLMODEOUS 😘
---------------------------------

Ugh how i hate the first day back at school, i'm just praying im in at least one class with aaliyah again this year, i dont know what i'd do without her to be honest.

At least they got rid of our disgusting uniform this year, i never have to take of my taylor cardigan.

I groggily take my hair out of the ponytail i slept in and walk over to the mirror on my dresser surrounded by posters of my favourite bands, wiping my eyes and dragging my makeup bag infront of me.

I reach in and quickly finish my makeup with only about 15 minutes left before i had to set of to meet my friend libby.

Damn first day and i woke up late, with this look there'll be a test to, i sigh reaching into my white wardrobe.

I ponder for a few minutes before realising i still dont have long and picking out a red top, flared jeans and converse, quickly lacing up my shoes as i hop to the door and grab my cardigan, gloves and a hat.

I run downstairs and grab a quick bite to eat before grabbing my books and heading for the door and pushing out into the snow.

At least ill get to see my friends, i try to think positive to force myself to not turn around right now.

And him.

My god as if id almost forgotten, i tried to keep him off my mind all summer.

The most gorgeous man, and he was mine...

In my dreams.

His name was Gareth emmerson, one of my closest friends, ugh he made me hate that word.

Since year seven all ive wanted is to hold him hand, to kiss him, to doodle Mrs.Ellie Emmerson all over my school books.

But alas, i was too afraid to tell him. I mean you cant judge me right? What if he didnt reciprocate? What would happen to our friend ship? What would he think of me?

But still, everythime smiles its like my heart skipps a beat, everytime he looks into my eyes with his own its like an angel voice calling out to me from deep in his soul...
"Ellie~~ Ellie~~ Ell-"

"ELLIE YOU DUMB BITCH!" A familiar voice wakes me from my daydream.

"Libby what the hell?!" I shout looking at her as she stands fiddling trying to tie her scarf around her neck.

"You were basically sleepwalking babe, what could i do?" She shrugged finally getting it on propperly.

I roll my eyes and begin walking hoping to break a rib in the snow so i can go back home.

"You excited about going back?" She smiles catching up beside me.

"Are you seriosly asking that?"

"Are you seriously saying you dont want to se Garetthh~" she smiles annoyingly leaning in my ear and making me blush at the sound of his name.

"Shut up, i just wanna see my friends." I brush her off.

"Oh is lover boy not a friend now, huh? Is he morreee? Do you want to be mooor-"

I cut her off and push her into the snow before running away laughing.

She finnaly catches back upto me at the main entrance stepsand throws some snow in my hair.

"Libby!" I yell.

"OH AS IF THATS WORSE IM COVERED." She pouted brushing off some snow.

I laughed turning to face the steps, only for my face to drop.

Gareth.

He was in a small circle of a few of his friends one of which, Eddie, had aaliyah clung to him, smiling and chatting with the rest of them.

God he looked so beautiful stood there, the white snowwy floor made his dark curly hair stand out more. It had tiny snowflakes scartteres around some falling down onto his gorgeous face.

I could see under his coat he had his corroded coffin shirt on, as did the rest of them including aaliyah, what a neek. Must be a band rehersal today.

While i tried to hide my stare, libby quickly caught wind of the situation and averted her gaze to who i was staring at.

"AALIYAH, HEY GIRL!" she shouted and looked back at my mortified face.

"Oops, did that catch gareths attention too? Its fine right though cos your, y'know friends like?" She smirked and walked off to talk to aaliyah.

Gareths gaze turned to me qnd i swear for a second i couldve thought his eyes glistened.

"Ellie!" He shouted running towards me almost pushing me over as he pulled me into a tight hug.

Shit, i dont remember how to speak.