Chapter 37

~Lauren's POV~

After that scene Kian and I were talking about music.

"Speaking of music I got two tickets to a concert, do you want to come?" He asked me.

"What concert?" I replied.

"Shawn Mendes."

"Oh my gosh I met him on a plane, yeah I'd love to go."

"Great it's this Friday." Kian spoke excitedly.

Okay so today is Wednesday which gives me two days to get a good outfit. I told Kian that I was going shopping and he nodded.

I was on the highway and turned on the radio, Trevor's song came on so I switched the station. As I pulled up to the mall Shawn's song, Stitches, came on so I turned it on full blast and jammed until it was over. I got out of my car and realized that people were staring.

I walked into forever 21 and found some high waisted white shorts in a double zero and tried them on. They fit perfectly. As the lady scanned them she was talking to me.

"Why do you have a size zero, put on some weight because it's not cute." I looked at her and laughed a little.

"I have tried." She gave me a disgusted look and put my shorts in a bag.

"Thank you, have a good day." I said walking out, she didn't respond.

I walked into another store which I forgot the name of and began looking for a cute top. I found a grey, flowy, crop top that matched the shorts. After I purchased the shirt I made my way back home.

When I got back home Kian greeted me with a hug.

"Hey, you were gone for a while."

"Not that long, Kiki." I playfully slapped his arm.

"Ow!" He yelled acting like I hurt him.

*Skip to Friday*

I look at my phone, it's 3:30. Better start getting ready.

I get in the shower, when I finish I wrap a towel around myself and blow dry my hair. I then put on my outfit.

Kian comes in right as I get my clothes on.

"Kian! I was getting dressed!" I yelled.

"Shit sorry, Laur. I was just gonna tell you that I have a surprise when we get to the concert."

"Oh okay." I smiled and he walked out.

I went back into my bathroom to do my hair I just loosely curled it, which made it look nice. Finally I was onto my makeup. I applied concealer, foundation, eyeliner (just on my water line), and did a nude eyeshadow look.

The mirror reflected my whole body as I began to think about what the woman at Forever 21 said. I tried to stop thinking about it and exited the bathroom. I walked downstairs.

"You ready?" Kian asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah let's go!" He started running to his car and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I said sitting down. He walked to the other side and began driving us to the arena.

We arrived in about 45 minutes and the doors had not yet opened but Kian brought me in anyway.

"Uh, I don't think we are supposed to go i-" I stopped talking when he shook hands with security and we got in.

"Ready for your surprise?" He gave me no time to answer and covered my eyes.